EVGA 1000W PS POWER SUPPLY - 1000W, SATA x 16, 80 PLUS Platinum, 100000 Hours MTBF, Teflon Nano-Steel Bearing, 135mm FAN, 24 PIN ATX x 1 - 220-PS-1000-V1Item#: 13430974 | Model#: 220-PS-1000-V1
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
EVGA 1000W PS POWER SUPPLY - 220-PS-1000-V1 Product Details
With an easy-to-use design, the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 PS Power Supply Unit is the perfect choice for your system. It features a single +12V rail, which offers maximum power output of up to 1000W or 83A, making it highly efficient. Equipped with high-quality Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con solid state capacitors, it provides long-lasting performance.Features a Modular Design
This EVGA 1000W power supply unit features a fully modular design, which enables you to remove all the cables from the unit for the ease of installation. By removing unnecessary cables, you can reduce the clutter within the case and ensure maximum airflow. The PSU features an LLC resonant circuit layout, which enhances its performance. Besides, its patented DC design helps in reducing voltage drops, enhancing performance and cooling. It also comes with a floppy adapter, 4-pin peripheral, 8-pin PCIE connector, ATX cable and more for added functionality.
Its fan of 135mm comes equipped with the Teflon Nano-steel bearing, which ensures minimum noise levels. With a quiet and intelligent auto fan feature, it ensures almost noiseless operation. Moreover, when running on ECO mode, the unit operates silently between low to medium loads.Meets Safety and Efficiency Standards
The EVGA PSU with 135mm fan comes with multiple circuit protection features, including Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP) and Short Circuit Protection (SCP), which keep your system safe at all times. Also, being 80 Plus Platinum-certified, this EVGA unit proves to be highly efficient under most load types.
What it is and why you need it:
- EVGA 1000W PSU for continuous power supply and unfailing operation
- Certified by the 80 Plus Platinum standard to offer 90% to 92% efficiency
- MTBF of 100,000 hours ensures high reliability
- Superior-quality Japanese capacitors provide reliability and improved performance
- Dimensions: 86mm x 150mm x 170mm (H x W x L)
- Standards and Certifications: TUV, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, WEEE, RoHS and ErP Lot 6 2013
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 0843368031923
Mfg Part No: 220-PS-1000-V1
( Length:13, Width:11, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 10.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.