Viewsonic LightStream XGA DLP Projector - 1024x768 Resolution, 3300 Lumens Brightness, 22000:1 Contrast Ratio, Ethernet, HDMI, 1.07B Color - PJD6350Item#: 13295971 | Model#: PJD6350
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $299.01 (37%)
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Viewsonic XGA DLP Projector - PJD6350 Product Details
Viewsonic LightStream XGA DLP Projector
The Viewsonic LightStream XGA DLP Projector possesses an intuitive design and easy connectivity options along with superior-quality audio and video reproduction that proves ideal for corporate and education environments. With a contrast ratio of 22,000:1 and Brightness of 3300 ANSI Lumens, high quality picture is utmost guaranteed. An inclusion of ViewSonic's proprietary SonicExpert technology helps in emitting powerful audio performance. Its integrated amplifier and enlarged speaker chamber help reproduce crystal clear sounds in the range of 20Hz to 20kHz, so that you enjoy high-quality audio output to the fullest of extent. Equipped with a HDMI port, this projector lets you easily connect compatible laptops, computers, and even a 3D Blu-ray player with minimal effort. Featuring an optical zoom of 1.3x, provides a way in which this projector can easily be mounted with minimal effort. A native resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels ensures vibrant and clear images in every frame. Hence, without thinking too much go ahead and place the order for the Viewsonic LightStream XGA DLP Projector at the earliest of time!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1024 x 768 Resolution; delivers crystal clear and color-rich images
- 1.51~1.97 Throw Ratio; ensures shadow-free and large images from short distances
- SonicExpert™; powers 10W speaker to unleash clear and audible sound
- Dual HDMI with 3D Blu-ray Support; easily displays 3D images from Blu-ray players
- Easy Access Lamp; enables simple lamp maintenance and replacement.
Manufactured by: ViewSonic
Warranty provided by: ViewSonic
UPC No: 766907773514
Mfg Part No: PJD6350
( Length:16, Width:8, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 13.0131 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ViewSonic logos are registered trademarks of ViewSonic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.