Crucial 64GB DDR4 Server Memory Kit - 64GB (16GB x 4), DDR4, 2133MHz(PC4-17000, DIMM 288 Pins, CL 15, 1.2V, ECC,Registered - CT4K16G4RFD4213Item#: 13173621 | Model#: CT4K16G4RFD4213
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $2.00 (%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Cruial 64GB DDR4 Server Memory - CT4K16G4RFD4213 Product Details
Crucial 64GB DDR4 Server Memory Kit
Experience the exceptional server performance with the Crucial 64GB DDR4 Server Memory Kit. This DDR4 memory module offers more speed for increased server efficiency. The fast responsiveness with 2133 MT/S speed runs demanding applications with ease and its four channel operation with four modules of 16GB, adds to the total of whopping 64GB operating memory for a reliable operation. This massive operating memory enables server to work with high speed and greater efficiency. It 288-pin DIMM form factor provides easy connectivity with memory slots on the motherboard. With the operating voltage of just 1.2 volts, it consumes less power for delivering while working hard. The high capacity of data handling along with faster processing and less power consumption, makes it ideal for memory-dependant server applications, such as virtualization, data centers, HPC, cloud computing and Big Data. Purchase the Crucial 64GB DDR4 Server Memory Kit at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2133 MT/S speed; offers high speed data transfer rate for outstanding server performance
- 64GB (16GB x 4) of DDR4 SDRAM memory; adds massive data handling capacity to the server for super multitasking ability and reliable operation
- 1.2V operation; less operating voltage ensures to consume less power
- 288-pin DIMM form factor; allows easy installation with memory socket on the motherboard
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
UPC No: 649528767523
Mfg Part No: CT4K16G4RFD4213
( Length:6, Width:4, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.