Crucial 8GB DDR4 Server Memory - CT8G4RFS4213 Product Details
Crucial 8GB DDR4 Server Memory
Experience the exceptional server performance with the Crucial 8GB DDR4 Server Memory. This DDR4 memory module offers more speed for increased server efficiency. Its fast responsiveness with 2133 MT/S speed runs demanding applications with ease. The 8GB operating memory enables server to work with high speed and greater efficiency. It 288-pin DIMM form factor provides easy connectivity with memory slots on the motherboard. With the operating voltage of just 1.2 volts, it consumes less power for delivering while working hard. The high capacity of data handling along with faster processing and less power consumption, makes it ideal for memory-dependant server applications, such as virtualization, data centers, HPC, cloud computing and Big Data. Purchase the Crucial 8GB DDR4 Server Memory at the earliest!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2133MT/S speed; offers high speed data transfer rate for outstanding server performance
- 8GB of DDR4 SDRAM memory; adds large data handling capacity to the server for super multitasking ability and reliable operation
- 1.2V operation; less operating voltage ensures to consume less power
- 288-pin DIMM form factor; allows easy installation with memory socket on the motherboard
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
UPC No: 0649528767479
Mfg Part No: CT8G4RFS4213
( Length:7, Width:1, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.