Crucial 8GB Server Memory Kit - 8GB (4GB x 2) DDR3, 1600MHz (PC3-12800), Registered, ECC - CT2K4G3ERSLD8160BItem#: 9228017 | Model#: CT2K4G3ERSLD8160B
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Crucial 8GB Server Memory - CT2K4G3ERSLD8160B Product Details
Crucial 8GB Server Memory Kit
Get outstanding server performance with the Crucial 8GB Server Memory Kit. Its two channel operation with two modules of 4GB, adds to total of 8GB memory for a reliable operation. This 8GB of operating memory enables to manage a variety high end computing tasks with super multitasking and increased bandwidth. The fast responsiveness with 1600 MT/S speed runs demanding applications with ease. It gets easily fitted with 240pin DIMM memory slot on the motherboard, so upgrading the server configuration is just a few minutes job. The gold plated connectors ensure smooth data transmission. It works on just 1.35 volts and consumes less power while working hard to accomplish the given task with superb speed. Order the Crucial 8GB Server Memory Kit today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8GB (4GB x 2) of DDR3 SDRAM memory; adds outstanding speed and multitasking ability to the server for a reliable operation
- 1600MT/S speed; offers high speed data transfer rate for enhanced system performance
- 1.35V operation; less operating voltage ensures to consume less power
- Gold plated leads; provide smooth data transmission for superior output
- 240-pin RDIMM form factor; allows easy installation with memory socket on the motherboard
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
UPC No: 0649528758385
Mfg Part No: CT2K4G3ERSLD8160B
( Length:7, Width:0, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.