Crucial 4GB Notebook Memory Module - 4GB DDR3, 1866MHz (PC3-14900), CL 13, Unbuffered, Non ECC, 1024Meg x 64, SO DIMM 204 Pins - CT51264BF186DJItem#: 13164857 | Model#: CT51264BF186DJ
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Crucial 4GB Notebook Memory - CT51264BF186DJ Product Details
Crucial 4GB Notebook Memory
Experience the new level of performance from your laptop by adding the Crucial 4GB Notebook Memory. The 204-pin SODIMM form factor makes this memory module ideal for notebook computers and other small form factor computing devices. The gold plated connectors ensure smooth data transmission. Working on just 1.35V, it consumes less power while working hard to manage the given tasks. The 4GB of operating memory boosts overall performance of your notebook by managing multiple computing tasks with super multitasking ability and increased bandwidth. Its fast responsiveness with 1866 MT/S speed runs demanding applications with ease. It works on just 1.5 volts and consumes less power while working hard to accomplish the given task with superb speed. Order the Crucial 4GB Notebook Memory today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 204-pin SODIMM form factor; allows easy installation with memory socket in notebook and small form factor computing devices
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM memory; adds large data handling capacity for super multitasking ability and reliable operation
- 1866 MT/S speed; offers high speed data transfer rate for enhanced system performance
- 1.35V operation; less operating voltage ensures to consume less power
- Gold plated leads; provide smooth data transmission for superior output
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
UPC No: 0649528762672
Mfg Part No: CT51264BF186DJ
( Length:7, Width:0, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.9999 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.