Kingston RAM Memory - 16GB, DDR4, x4, DIMM 288-pin, 2133 MHz/PC4-17000, CL15, 1.2V , Registered ECC, For Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX2540 M1 - D2G72M151Item#: 13328204 | Model#: D2G72M151
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $176.01 (52%)
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Kingston DDR4 16GB, DIMM 288-pin RAM Product Details
Kingston RAM Memory
More than the speed and power of your processor, you have to consider the size of RAM that’s managing your computer. The Kingston RAM 16GB is one generous data manager. Injected with a respectable speed and a more than ample size at 16GB (4x 4GB), it marks the end of needless lags. It possesses excellent speed of 2133MHz that has enough power to simultaneously access several applications without encountering any problems. This Kingston DDR4 RAM 16GB memory has 2048 x 72 module configuration and a voltage of 1.2. With 288-pin DIMM this memory module offers extreme stability and staggering performance. Hence, place an order for the Kingston 16GB DDR4 RAM at the earliest of time.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2133MHz; provides blistering speed in order to process multiple activities at same point of time
- 16GB DDR4 RAM; achieve humongous power to execute multiple tasks at same point of time
- DIMM memory socket; ensures a stable connection to the motherboard
Manufactured by: Kingston
Warranty provided by: Kingston
UPC No: 0740617238778
Mfg Part No: D2G72M151
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Kingston logos are registered trademarks of Kingston. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.