EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Video Graphics Card
The new generation of EVGA GeForce GTX 970s have arrived with the FTW+. This enhanced model offers an included backplate, improved cooling, double BIOS support, new display output configuration and 6 power phases for robust overclocking support.
These new cards also feature EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling that features optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor. The EVGA ACX 2.0 cooler offers more air flow, with less power,unlocking additional power for the GPU. Improve your gaming with the EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Video Graphics Card today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- dBi – dB Noise Inverter turns fans off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise during idle
- QSD BIOS – Quick Switch Dual BIOS allow you to switch to secondary BIOS with the flick of a switch.
- MMCP – Memory MOSFET Cooling Plate reduces MOSFET temps by 47% and Memory by 14%.
- OPT – Optimized Power Target offers 33% more power over reference.
- SHP – Straight Heat Pipes reduce GPU temperature by almost 5C!
- NVIDIA Dynamic Super Resolution Technology
- NVIDIA MFAA Technology
- NVIDIA GameWorks Technology
- NVIDIA GameStream Technology
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready
- Microsoft DirectX 12
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA Surround Technology
- NVIDIA SLI Ready
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology
- OpenGL 4.4 Support
- OpenCL Support
- HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual-link DVI
- PCI Express 3.0
- EVGA ACX 2.0 Cooling
- Quick Switch Dual BIOS
- 1.215v+ Voltage Boost
- dB Inverter