Tripp Lite VGA Over Cat5/Cat6 Extender - Signal Upto 500 Feet HDCP Compliant Connect Upto Four VGA Monitors Built-in Equalization Control All Operating Systems Supported Plug and Play - B130-202Item#: 13382809 | Model#: B130-202
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
TrippLite VGA Over Cat5/Cat6 Extender - B130-202 Product Details
The Tripp Lite B130-202 enables you to extend two 1024 x 768 VGA video signals to up to 500 feet, over a standard Cat5e cable. Featuring two local VGA HD15 ports, the extender can work with up to two local and two remote VGA monitors. With EDID, the kit stores the EDID information in the transmitter and sends it to the source, so that there are no hassles with compatibility.
This Tripp Lite extender, transmitter and receiver with EDID also integrates an equalization control, which supports video image adjustment. Moreover, this kit supports all operating systems, proving to be highly versatile. Installing it is easy too; with no need for software or drivers, this kit can be activated immediately on plugging it in.
What it is and why you need it:
- VGA over Cat5/Cat6 extender kit, transmitter and receiver with EDID for sending signals to up to 500 feet
- Includes 2 HD15 ports for 2 local and 2 remote VGA monitors
- Supports UTP (Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat6a) and VGA cables
- Extends a 1440 x 900 at 60Hz signal up to 165 feet and a 1024 x 768 at 60Hz signal up to 500 feet from the source
- Standards and Certifications: HDCP and RoHS
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332182630
Mfg Part No: B130-202
( Length:2, Width:7, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 1.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.