Thermaltake Versa H24 Window Mid Tower Chassis - M/B Compatibility ATX & Micro ATX, 8x Drive Bays, 7x Expansion Slots, 2x USB 3.0 / 2.0, 1x 120mm Fan Installed - CA-1C1-00M1WN-00Item#: 40148930 | Model#: CA-1C1-00M1WN-00
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
Thermaltake Versa H24 Window Mid Tower Chassis Product Details
Thermaltake Versa H24 Window Mid-Tower Chassis
Thermaltake new Versa H24 Window mid-tower chassis is ideal for home-computer builders and gamers, creating enough space for high-end hardware and expansion. The ample ventilation options, cleanable air filter, and a perforated mesh bezel helps to keep the entire system cool and dust-free. Versa H24 Window combines a manageable frame size with extensive options to customize user’s computer or gaming system.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Versa H24 Window Mid tower combines a manageable frame size with extensive options to customize user’s computer or gaming system.
- Designed for gamers, perforated top panel build for easy heat dissipation and rapid air intake for maximum ventilation. The heighten foot-stands at the bottom help to enhance airflow.
- Innovative 5.25” & 3.5” tool-free drive bay design minimized the hassles of installing/removing. Trio drive bay concept “2 + 3 + 3”, a perfect ratio for accessory and storage devices. Also, tool-free mount fan can be clipped on the dust filter.
- The perforated top-front panel has implemented one data transfer SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port along with one standard USB 2.0 port, a HD microphone and headset jacks, to grand direct access when needed.
- A preinstalled 120mm rear turbo fan along with optional 2 x 120mm intake fans and 2 x 120mm exhaust fans as well as a removable front fan mounting dust filter and bottom PSU filter to optimize system ventilation.
- Enables user to build a complete high-end solution including a 120mm radiator liquid cooling system with long graphic card.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
UPC No: 4717964397454
Mfg Part No: CA-1C1-00M1WN-00
( Length:24, Width:12, Depth:23)
Shipping Weight: 13.4700 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 30pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.