QNAP 4 Bay NAS Server - Dual Core Intel Celeron™, 2.41GHz, 1GB DDR3L, 512MB Flash Memory, 2 SODIMM Slots, 4 Hot swappable trays, 72TB, USB, HDMI, LED Indicators - TS-451U-USItem#: 13367198 | Model#: TS-451U-US
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $58.00 (9%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
QNAP 4 Bay NAS Server - TS-451U-US Product Details
QNAP TS-451U 4-Bay NAS Server
Build you private cloud and access data from anywhere the QNAP TS-451U 4-Bay NAS Server. Powered with the Intel® Celeron® 2.41 GHz Dual-core processor along with 1GB DDR3L SDRAM, it is ideal for small office or home office usage. The 512MB flash memory allows saving of the important guidelines for smooth operation. Its 4 hot-swappable drive trays supports 2.5” SATA or 3.5” 6Gb/s HDD or SSD and with economical UX-1200U-RP QNAP expansion enclosure, the storage capacity can be expanded up to 128TB as per the growing needs of your business. The data is protected with its enhanced data security with high-performance AES 256-bit encryption and anti-virus. Its QTS operating system provides easy operation and let you schedule effective data backup with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR). With QvPC Technology and virtualization support, it can be used as a PC to control operation of Windows, Linux, iOS® or Android™ based devices. Its on-the-fly and offline transcoding feature supporting Full HD videos and up to 7.1 channel audio gives unmatched performance when used as a media centre, surveillance station and Signage station. The 2x 4cm quiet fan keeps the unit cool while working hard. Its two Gigabit Ethernet ports combined with 5 USB 3.0 and HDMI interface allow easy connectivity and high speed data transmission. Order the QNAP TS-451U 4-Bay NAS Server today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel® Celeron® 2.41GHz Dual-core processor; smoothly manages all network requests to access and save data
- 1GB DDR3L RAM; enables easy multitasking on multiple request simultaneously
- QTS operating system; enables effective sharing and back up of business data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- Cross-platform file sharing and Virtualization support; enables its usage as secured database storage on the network with devices using various operating system
- Two Gigabit Ethernet port, 5 USB 3.0 and HDMI interface; allows high speed data sharing among multiple users and easy network/peripheral connectivity
- On-the-fly and offline transcoding feature; makes it ideal for using as a surveillance station, signage station or media centre
Manufactured by: QNAP
Warranty provided by: QNAP
UPC No: 0885022007707
Mfg Part No: TS-451U-US
( Length:1, Width:17, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 20.9400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- QNAP logos are registered trademarks of QNAP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.