Corsair Carbide Series™ 100R Mid Tower Case - M/B Compatibility(Mini-ITX, Micro ATX, ATX), 6x Drive Bays, 5x 120mm Fan Slots, 2x USB 3.0, Black - CC-9011075-WWItem#: 13366593 | Model#: CC-9011075-WW
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Corsair Carbide Series™ 100R Mid Tower Case Product Details
Elegant and modern on the outside, with all the features a serious PC builder needs on the inside.
The Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower case lets you hide a high-powered, killer gaming rig inside of a case that would look at home in any professional environment. It’s easy to customize with plenty of tool-free installation options, highly expandable with extra fan ports and drive bays to support SSDs, and performance-minded with USB 3.0 support and direct airflow to the GPU. The Carbide Series 100R looks simple and elegant from the outside, but the inside provides you with all the options you need for a killer rig.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Elegant, Modern Design: With a mesh-free front panel, the 100R is both professional enough for the office and customizable enough for any home PC build.
- USB 3.0 Compatible: Dual USB 3.0 front panel ports offer the best in connectivity.
- SSD Support: All four hard drive trays provide solid-state drive support.
- Direct Airflow to Top GPU: Direct airflow gives your GPU added cooling for intense gaming sessions.
- Up To Five Fan Mounts Plus One Included 120mm Fan: A 120mm fan gets your cooling off the ground, and extra mounts provide added expandability.
- Tool-free 3.5” and 5.25” Drive Installation: Builds are made easier with tool-free drive installation.
- Thumbscrew Side Panels: No tools are needed to easily access the inside of your case.
- Flush-Mounted Side Panel Window: The side panel window showcases the powerful components inside.
- Cable Routing Channels and Holes: Builds are further simplified and aesthetics improved with easy cable organization.
- Modern Internal Layout: The modernized interior makes building your dream PC easier while improving overall performance.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
UPC No: 0843591055710
Mfg Part No: CC-9011075-WW
( Length:19, Width:10, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 11.9500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 18pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.