Seagate Enterprise NAS HDD - Internal, 3.5", 4TB, SATA 6Gb/s, 7200 rpm, 128MB Buffer, Up To 600 MBps, MTBF: 1,200,000 Hours - ST4000VN0001Item#: 13345754 | Model#: ST4000VN0001
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Seagate Enterprise NAS HDD - ST4000VN0001 Product Details
Seagate Enterprise NAS HDD
Increase your enterprise storage capacity without compromising on reliability and performance with the Seagate Enterprise NAS HDD. The 4TB space gives you massive space to meet all your storage demands. It comes in a compact 3.5” size and will fit inside most standard enclosures. You’ll also get a superior processing speed with 128MB cache buffer. What’s more, it is equipped with 33% more capacity over the previous generation. As a result, it can reduce rackmount storage costs by reducing the number of drives and enclosures needed in an organization. A speed of 600 MBps (external) ensures quick transfer of data. Additionally, its 1.2 million hours MTBF is appropriate for medium-sized NAS and private cloud workloads and delivers sustained performance for global availability and 24×7 accessibility. Order the Seagate Enterprise NAS HDD soon!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4TB storage; massive space to store all your files and collections
- RAID Rebuild™ technology; mitigates time-consuming complete RAID rebuilds
- 1.2 million hours MTBF; for medium-sized NAS and private cloud workloads
- 128MB cache buffer; delivers a quick processing speed
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Seagate
Warranty provided by: Seagate
UPC No: 0763649064061
Mfg Part No: ST4000VN0001
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Seagate logos are registered trademarks of Seagate. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.