Seagate Surveillance 1TB HDD - SATA III 6Gb/s, 64MB Cache, 1MIL MTBF Hours, 3.5" Form Factor, OEM Package - ST1000VX001Item#: 13286223 | Model#: ST1000VX001
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Seagate Surveillance 1TB HDD - ST1000VX001 Product Details
Seagate Surveillance 1TB HDD
The Seagate Surveillance 1TB HDD addresses the increasing need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and ensures cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- The industry’s first surveillance-optimized hard drive platform with capacities up to 6TB improves video streaming, drive performance and data integrity in surveillance applications.
- Seventh-generation Seagate® surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems.
- The Surveillance HDD supports higher-resolution cameras and up to 16 drives per system, with up to 32 cameras per drive.
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support from RV sensors
- 24×7 operational capabilities while maintaining high MTBF of 1M hours
- Options for a current-limited startup of less than 2A supports the use of embedded system power supplies.
- Low power consumption options support always-on surveillance systems.
- Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready.
- Idle3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Seagate
Warranty provided by: Seagate
UPC No: 0763649048733
Mfg Part No: ST1000VX001
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Seagate logos are registered trademarks of Seagate. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.