Ergotron Tablet Management Desktop 16 with ISI - Cabinet unit for 16 tablets - aluminum, steel, ABS plastic - black - screen size: up to (DM16-1004-1)Item#: 13155001 | Model#: DM16-1004-1
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $741.00 (36%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Ergotron Tablet Management - DM16-1004-1 Product Details
Manage and charge your tablets with ease by using the Ergotron Tablet Management Unit. Assembled with Lightning cables, this cabinet is compatible with several iPad models, including iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad mini with Retina display and more. Using it is easy too; all you need to do is simply plug in your device to sync or charge. You can use up to 16 tablets with this unit. Its built-in syncing capabilities enable you to sync your device, even when other devices are attached to it.
With a full current of 2.4A, it lets you charge an iPad in no time. It can charge all the tablets at the same time using a single wall plug, which makes this cabinet convenient to use. Equipped with Individual Status Indicator (ISI) LEDs, this Ergotron USB 2.0-ready tablet cabinet provides information about the charging status of each iPad. Its built-in fan and ventilation system ensure device-friendly operating temperature at all times. Moreover, the unit functions silently (at an acoustic level of 41.4dBA), proving to be ideal for offices or educational institutions.Compact and Durable Construction
Featuring a compact design, this Ergotron cabled tablet management cabinet is perfect for setups with space constraints. Its steel access doors further add to its durability. Besides, the exterior is made from high-grade, fire-retardant ABS, which protects your devices from fire and short circuits. The easy-to-clean exterior and cable management system facilitate easy maintenance of the cabinet.
This Ergotron tablet management cabinet features a drawer within each module, making it convenient to use. With numbered storage locations, it helps you easily identify your device. It comes with a secure drawer, which is separated from the iPad compartment to prevent unauthorized access to cables. What's more, its three-point lock and key assembly protects your device from theft.
What it is and why you need it:
- Tablet management cabinet for classrooms, healthcare units or enterprises
- Compatible with several models of iPad and cases, such as Otterbox Defender, Griffin Survivor and more
- Pre-installed Lightning cables ensure quick and easy connections
- 1 x 12 Volt DC fan to keep the devices cool
- USB 2.0-ready system ensures easy sync and charge
- Dimensions: 18.3 x 16.2 x 10.4 inches (W x D x H)
- Standards and Certifications: CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950; IEC 60950-1, UL 60950-1, FCC part 15 Class A, ICES-003 Class A, AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A, EN55022 Class A, VCCI Class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN55024, RoHS, REACH, WEEE and EU (94/62/EC)
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 0698833039689
Mfg Part No: DM16-1004-1
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 33.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.