ASUS F1A75-V EVO AMD A Series Motherboard - ATX, Socket FM1, AMD A75 Chipset, 2250MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA 6.0 Gb/s, RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, AMD Dual Graphics Ready, CrossFireX ReadyItem#: YYAP-114702 | Model#: F1A75-V EVO
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
ASUS F1A75-V EVO AMD A Series Motherboard Product Details
ASUS F1A75-V EVO AMD A Series Motherboard
The ASUS F1A75-V EVO AMD A Series Motherboard features AMD's® new A75 FCH chipset that supports AMD's® new high performance A & E2- series Accelerated Processors with up to 4 cores plus integrated AMD® Radeon™ HD 6000 Series Graphics for a truly immersive computing experience. Microsoft® DirectX 11 capabilities, native multi-monitor support, AMD® Turbo Core and AMD VISION Engine technology provides superior graphics performance that helps digital content like videos, games and photos look their best.
ASUS' award winning Dual Intelligent Processors 2 technology is featured on the ASUS F1A75-V EVO AMD A Series Motherboard motherboard, integrating the EPU (Energy Processing Unit) and TPU (TurboV Processing Unit) hardware based processors for the ultimate in energy savings and processor scaling. ASUS EPU conserves energy by intelligently moderating power and load requirements in real-time while TPU provides intelligent system scaling for incredible increases in platform performance while retaining full platform stability.
A first on the AMD Fusion platform, the ASUS DIGI+ VRM technology offers full digital voltage regulation for real-time power control, unequaled stability and the most precise power delivery. ASUS' ground breaking UEFI BIOS simplifies platform settings for users with an EZ tuning mode, while offering advanced users an easy to use graphical interface that offers unparalleled performance enhancement options. ASUS' redesigned AI Suite II consolidates system functionality, tweaking and monitoring into one sleek and elegant software package designed with the user in mind. For the fastest data transfers rates, enjoy native USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s support.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM- Digital Power Design: The New Standard
- UEFI BIOS - EZ Mode - Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
- Auto Tuning - Auto System Level Up
- Native USB 3.0/SATA 6Gb/s Support - Double Access, Double Convenience
- AI Suite II - One-stop Access to Innovative ASUS Features
The ASUS ASUS F1A75-V EVO AMD A Series Motherboard is the latest FM1 socket solution providing unrivalled image quality with DirectX 11 support while supporting ASUS-exclusive technology for energy-savings and maximum stability.
Note: This new design requires APUs in an FM1 packaged and is not backwards compatible with the AM3 CPUs.
- The Max. 64GB memory capacity can be supported with DIMMs of 16GB (or above). ASUS will update QVL once the DIMMs are available on the market.
- Refer to www.asus.com or user manual for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Due to OS limitation, when installing total memory of 4GB capacity or more, Windows® 32-bit operation system may only recognize less than 3GB. Install a 64-bit Windows® OS when you want to install 4GB or more memory on the motherboard.
- Refer to www.amd.com for the discrete GPUs which support Dual Graphics technology.
- The PCIe x16_3 slot shares bandwidth with PCIe x1_2 slot, Due to the CrossFireX™ limitation, DO NOT use the PCIe x1_2 slot when you install two CrossFireX™ graphics cards on both the PCIe x16_1 &PCIe x16_3 slots to set up a CrossFireX™ configuration.
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Mfg Part No: F1A75-V EVO
UPC No: 610839181513
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:14, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 2.8600 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAP-114702
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.