See more products
- Cables (2)
- Computer Terminals (9)
- Enterprise Networking (1)
- Ethernet Adapters (872)
- Firewalls (14)
- Hubs / Switches / Bridges (701)
- KVMs (6)
- Modems (1)
- Network Attached Storage (465)
- Patch Panels (31)
- Powerline (75)
- Print Servers (59)
- Rack Enclosures (137)
- Routers and Gateways (133)
- Security Cameras (3)
- Switch Accessories (89)
- Switches - Managed (98)
- Switches - Modular (3)
- Switches - Unmanaged (109)
- Wireless Networking (5)
Thecus N12000 2U Rackmount NAS Enclosure - 12-Bay, 3.5" SATA to USB, eSATA, RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 and JBODItem#: T52-1060 | Model#: N12000
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $1,085.11 (22%)
- Usually ships within 1 - 3 Business Days (Details)
Thecus 12 Bay 2U Rackmount NAS Enclosure Product Details
Thecus N12000 2U Rackmount NAS Enclosure
Give your network the much needed boost in memory space and access speed with the ultra modern Thecus 2U Rackmount NAS Enclosure. This is ideally suited for small and medium business users accessing a common data base. This consists of 12 bays with each bay capable of handling an individual 3.5" SATA/SAS disk. It can support the modern 6G SATA/SAS Disk giving an amazing data capacity of 36 Terabytes across 12 disks. The entire NAS Enclosure is driven by an Intel® Xeon® X3470 Quad-Core processor clocked at 2.93GHz. This can create and maintain RAID (RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 and JBOD) partitions, support hundreds of data users and transfer data at high speed. The enormous data storage and quick data access feature along with the support for hundreds of users assure that it is best suited even for large business. The Rack Mountable capability allows it to be easily installed. Get to the peak of your office productivity by a fast and reliable network memory through Thecus N12000 2U Rackmount NAS Enclosure!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 12 Bay enclosure; stores 12 3.5" SATA hard disk
- 36 TB data capacity; suitable for large buisiness group
- Intel Xeon for Blazing Speed; facilitates fast access speed and hundreds of connection
- RAID technology; data is completely secure
- Intel Xeon for Blazing Speed: Harnessing the power of Intel’s Xeon X3470 processor and an overwhelming 4GB of cutting-edge DDR3 RAM, the N12000 can handle anything and everything at full speed. There are no bottlenecks or speed bumps.
- Enterprise Size for Enterprise Tasks: With a whopping 36 terabytes of data capacity, you’ll never go wanting again. No matter whether you are providing a public server for a massive workforce or compiling a company’s worth of HD video, your NAS will always be hungry for more.
- SATA III and SAS 6G for Ultra-Fast Transfer Speeds: The N12000 features support for internal hard drives with SATA III and SAS 6G. This top-of-the-line connection transfers at speeds up to an amazing 6Gbit/s. It is also backwards-compatible with SATA II, so your old disks can be swapped in and out without a hitch.
- High Availability (HA): For the first time, your data is completely free of delays in access. Regardless of the situation, HA actively keeps your data on two separate, identical NAS. If one needs maintenance, the other will dutifully rise to the occasion without as much as a blip in service. Whether rain, shine, or Armageddon, your data will always be there.
- Rock-Solid Security: The N12000 safeguards your data with all the RAID modes you could possibly need for an Enterprise server, including RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, and JBOD. Changing damaged hard disks is also a breeze with its built-in hot-swap, hot-spare, online RAID migration and expansion, as well as auto-rebuild capabilities. And if you need even more protection, there is also AES 256bit RAID volume encryption available.
- Block Level Accessibility via iSCSI: Take the speed of iSCSI up a notch with block level access transfers. While most transfer protocols send huge files all in one piece, this function breaks down files in smaller chunks, increasing transfer speeds immensely.
|Device Type||NAS Enclosure|
|Form Factor||Rack Mountable|
|10/100/1000 Mbps Ports||3|
|RS-232 (DB-9) Ports||1|
Consumer Networking GS
Warranty provided by: Thecus USA
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: N12000
UPC No: 884956002802
Box Size: ( Length: 27, Width: 18, Depth: 4 )
Shipping Weight: 58.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T52-1060
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Thecus USA logos are registered trademarks of Thecus USA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.