Sapphire AMD FirePro W2100 Workstation Graphics Card -2GB DDR3, 128-bit, PCIe 3.0, DisplayPort, OpenCL, DirectX, OpenGL Support, Low-Profile, 4K Capable - 100-505821Item#: 13270430 | Model#: 100-505821
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
AMD FirePro W2100 Workstation Graphics Card Product Details
AMD FirePro W2100 Workstation Graphics Card
The new AMD FirePro W2100 Workstation Graphics Card is backed by a stable driver that is optimized to improve CAD application performance. Engineering professionals can work with leading CAD applications that are certified to ensure greater reliability. Create larger models and assemblies with 2GB of graphics memory, giving users twice the amount of memory over the previous generation. Accelerate 3D applications with 320 stream processors and enable more efficient data transfers between the GPU and CPU with PCIe® 3.0. The AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture is at the heart of the AMD FirePro W2100, enabling efficient multitasking designed to maximize performance. Improve productivity by using up to two displays and see your designs in more detail with support for 4K displays via DisplayPort 1.2a. The AMD FirePro W2100 is equipped with unique power monitoring and management technologies such as AMD ZeroCore Power technology and AMD PowerTune technology to give you great performance and low power consumption. Step up to AMD FirePro™ W2100 professional Graphics Card, and do more with your workstation thanks to a 67% increase in CAD performance over the previous generation.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Peformance; engineering professionals can work with leading CAD applications that are certified to ensure greater reliability.
- Innovation; equipped with unique power monitoring and management technologies such as AMD ZeroCore Power technology and AMD PowerTune technology to give you great performance and low power consumption.
- Quality; every AMD FirePro driver is rigorously tested and optimized for a wide variety of professional graphics applications, giving users optimal performance and stability. Unlike consumer graphics that are built and sold by multiple partners, AMD FirePro W2100 graphics cards are designed and built exclusively by AMD, delivering consistent quality, performance and reliability.
- OpenCL™ 1.2 Support; let professionals tap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multicore CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks. The AMD FirePro W2100 supports OpenCL™ 1.2, allowing developers to take advantage of new features that give GPUs more freedom to do the work they are designed to do OpenCL 1.2 conformance expected.
- AMD ZeroCore Power Technology; AMD ZeroCore Power technology leverages AMD's leadership in notebook power efficiency to grant our desktop GPUs the ability to power down when they are not actively in use, also known as the "long idle state.”
- Future-ready for 4K; With two discrete DisplayPort outputs with DisplayPort 1.2a support, the AMD FirePro W2100 can drive one 4K display at 60 Hz or drive up to two 4K displays at 30 Hz. 4K displays and content required.
Product TagsAMD FirePro W2100
Manufactured by: Sapphire
Warranty provided by: Sapphire
UPC No: 0840777069097
Mfg Part No: 100-505821
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sapphire logos are registered trademarks of Sapphire. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.