CyberPower Metered ATS Series - Power Distribution Unit - Rack Mountable, AC 100-120 V, RS-232, 10 Output Connectors, 10Ft Power Cord, Black - 1U - PDU20MT10ATItem#: 13261713 | Model#: PDU20MT10AT
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $125.01 (27%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
CyberPower Metered ATS Series - Power Distribution Product Details
CyberPower Metered ATS Series - Power Distribution UnitThe CyberPower PDU20MT10AT, a 10-outlet 1U rack mount metered auto transfer switch (ATS) PDU, provides 100-120V / 20A output. The PDU distributes power to 10 NEMA 5-20R receptacles from redundant NEMA L5-20P plugs. Dual power cords can be plugged into separate power sources to provide redundancy to single-corded equipment. If there is a power failure or an under/over voltage, the PDU will switch to the secondary power source to insure continuous operation. The LCD provides local monitoring of the PDU. Electrical current is displayed in amps and the LCD can be toggled to display input/output voltage, power usage (kW), and hardware/LCD firmware versions.
The PDU20MT10AT includes a SNMP/HTTP card slot for adding an RMCARD202 or RMCARD203 (sold separately). The unit has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 10-foot AC power cord. It can be mounted horizontally, includes a cord retention tray and is UL60950 1 & FCC Class A certified.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Power Distribution Unit; offers 10 outlets for connecting your critical equipment
- Built-in power protection; keeps your devices safe from unstable electrical surges
- Included accessories: cable retention brackets
- Features: LCD display, LED indicators, Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS), firmware upgradable, right-angle connector, Metered Auto Transfer Switch (ATS) PDU, Digital Display (Load, Voltage, and KW)
- Included: 1U rack mounting kit
- SNMP/HTTP Card Slot
- Rugged, industrial-grade metal housing
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
UPC No: 0649532610808
Mfg Part No: PDU20MT10AT
( Length:5, Width:22, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 14.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.