Ruckus ZoneFlex T300 Outdoor Wireless Access Point Product Details
Ruckus ZoneFlex T300 Outdoor Dual Band Wireless Access Point
The Ruckus ZoneFlex T300 Outdoor Dual Band Wireless Access Point is designed for high-density areas. It utilizes IEEE 802.11ac that boasts both 2.4GHz and 5Ghz and up to 867Mbps. The T300 delivers up to 4dB of signal gain and 10dB of interference mitigation. Ideal for plazas, malls, convention centers, airports, or dense urban environments, the T300 is designed with an internal antenna in a low-profile, ultra-lightweight enclosure. Make the Ruckus ZoneFlex T300 Outdoor Dual Band Wireless Access Point yours today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 802.11ac dual band 2.4-5GHz; offers up to 867Mbps
- Omni directional for very high-density deployments in arenas, stadiums, airports, etc.
- BeamFlex+ support for up to 4 dB of signal gain and 10 dB of interference mitigation in addition to the antenna gain
- Internal antenna for a minimal form factor, which is essential in many deployments
- IP-67 water and dust proof plastic enclosure with flexible wall, pole or ceiling mounting options ensures that no distortion of Wi-Fi signals is introduced
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ruckus Wireless
Warranty provided by: Ruckus Wireless
Mfg Part No: 901-T300-US01
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ruckus Wireless logos are registered trademarks of Ruckus Wireless. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.