D-Link 9 Channel Network Video Recorder - 1x HDMI output, 2x USB 2.0 Ports, 1x RJ-45 Port, Remote Monitoring, Easy Setup & Configuration, Up to 6TB HDD - DNR-312LItem#: 13241644 | Model#: DNR-312L
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $50.00 (14%)
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
D-Link 9 Channel Network Video Recorder Product Details
D-Link 9 Channel Network Video Recorder
The DNR-312L mydlink Network Video Recorder with HDMI is a dedicated standalone device that can simultaneously record videos from up to nine D-Link network cameras to its dedicated HDD storage. With the integrated HDMI audio/video output, users can view, control and configure the DNR-312L without the need to turn on their PC. mydlink-enabled, the DNR-312L supports real-time remote monitoring and playback via a web browser through the secure mydlink portal, the free mydlink View-NVR app for iOS or Android device or the NVR's web GUI. The DNR-312L has the ability to continue recording live while the user is viewing or searching footage at the same time. With complete video management, the DNR-312L's display and playback ability make it a convenient and effective video recorder.
The DNR-312L is mydlink-enabled, meaning you can easily set up and remotely monitor from anywhere via the Internet using the free mydlink View-NVR app for your smartphone or tablet, or through the secure mydlink web portal. Furthermore, you can remotely playback recorded videos as well as control PTZ cameras, allowing you to keep an eye on your home or office anytime and anywhere.
Users are provided with a variety of options for viewing and organizing camera footage on-screen. For a system with multiple channels, users can simply drag and drop selected cameras to the viewing area. Camera names and recording statuses are displayed via the on-screen display. A single camera may be viewed full-screen with two-way audio support. Users can control pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) functions from within the interface or by directly clicking on the video.
Administrators may filter external connections to the NVR by IP address, limiting access and thus increasing security. Administrators may also choose access privileges for users by specifying the cameras they are allowed to access. The recorded data can be backed up to additional storage locations periodically or whenever needed.
The DNR-312L's clear interface allows for easy configuration including compression, resolution, and frame rate for all connected cameras. Once the cameras have been set up, recordings can be made continuously, or according to a user-defined schedule. The NVR also provides event recording based on specific triggers such as when motion is detected.
The DNR-312L can manage multiple network cameras, providing direct access to view live video and play recorded data over the Internet from anywhere, anytime. Complete video management and the ability to playback and record new video simultaneously means the DNR-312L is an extremely convenient and effective video recorder. Moreover, the small size and portability of the DNR-312L make it easy to deploy in any location.
The integrated NVR software consists of five main components including a Playback Manager, a Backup System, and a versatile search tool. The Playback Manager includes a clean and simple web GUI interface that allows users to play, search or export video. The Backup System is a flexible backup utility that greatly simplifies the process of backing up video data from the NVR to external storage.
What It Is and Why You Need It:Trustworthy Surveillance
- Reliable network camera surveillance recorder for small business and residential users
- View real-time and recorded video of up to nine D-Link cameras from anywhere in your home or office, or remotely via the Internet
- H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG video formats
- Effortless network camera setup and management
- User-friendly interface provides 9 channels of simultaneous live view, recording, and playback and PTZ control
- Continuous, scheduled or motion detection recording with automatic overwrite function
- High definition 1080p image sensor
- One-bay SATA 3.5” HDD interface, up to 6 TB of hard disk storage space of recorded video
- Stand-alone device: Eliminates the need for a dedicated PC
- Supports D-Link network cameras
- Power fail recovery recording
- One Gigabit Ethernet LAN port
Manufactured by: D-Link
Warranty provided by: D-Link
UPC No: 0790069405181
Mfg Part No: DNR-312L
( Length:11, Width:4, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 1.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- D-Link logos are registered trademarks of D-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.