Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Case w/ Win Bundle Product Details
Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Case w/ Win Bundle
This Bundle Includes:
- Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Case w/ Window - M/B Compatibility (ATX, Micro ATX, E-ATX), 2x 5.25" Ex Bays, 8x 3.5"In Bays, 8x Expansion slots, 4x USB 2.0/3.0, Black - CA-1B6-00F1WN-00
- COUGAR Blue LED Fan - Hydraulic Bearing, 1200RPM, 3 Pin, 16.6dBA, 450mm, 1.74 Air Pressure, 64.37/109.42 Air Flow, Extreme Silence, Dual Layer Rigid Blade Design - CFD12HBB
Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Case w/ Window - Qty:1
Thermaltake Core V71 Full-Tower Case w/ Window
Experience the epic of chassis design! Thermaltake introduces a new of its kind concept for more versatility and adaptability to any configuration. The Core V71 full-tower E-ATX case gives PC enthusiast flexible installation and keeps the system cool. Users can modify for superior liquid cooling or superb airflow through seamless operation. This new chassis is the ultimate powerhouse suitable for any type of PC enthusiast – no matter liquid cooling or extreme airflow.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Enthusiast Design; Subtle curves, bold textures and clean lines - Among many award winning case designs from Thermaltake. Core V71 keeps it to include enthusiast level features while keeping the design simple. The massive mesh design maintains a constant stream of fresh air inside the case while keeping the hot air out. With integration of fan controller and LED indicator, offering a perfect complement outside of the chassis.
- Fully Modular Concept; A highly customizable 5.25” & 3.5” drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5” hard-drive cages to suit one’s need and removing the 5.25” & 3.5” drive bays to gain maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.
- Tool-free Installation; Exclusive back tray design allows user to assemble and expand easily and fast when all the drive cages have been removed. Time saving screwless assembly with 5.25” & 3.5” tool-free drive bay design minimized the hassles of installing ODD and HDD devices for convenience and ease of accessibility.
- Supreme Air Cooling System; Core V71 is build with it fundamental airflow optimized design. Standard equipped with triple 200mm LED fans and a 140mm fan. It is the first in market that has the ability to house 4x 200mm fans along with three more 120mm fans by achieving unrivalled airflow in your chassis.
COUGAR Blue LED Fan - Qty:3
COUGAR Blue LED Fan
Ensure maximum life and performance for your CPU through COUGAR Blue LED Fan. Coming from the family of COUGAR, this case fan is optimized to take excess heat away from your motherboard and processor. The optimal rotation speed of 1200 RPM ensures maximum ventilation for your CPU's internal components. New Hydraulic Bearing gives smooth rotation as well as a relatively low noise level of 16.6dB(A) for the fan. Another interesting feature is the Blue LED light which gives a visual indication of whether the fan is working. This ensures that at the power usage phases the little increase in noise will be scarcely noticeable. Buy the COUGAR Blue LED Fan for your system right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Dual-Layer Rigid Blade Design; generates powerful airflow, air pressure & reduce wind shear noise
- Cougar Diversion Claws Design; provides focused airflow & reduce noisy air turbulence
- Anti-Vibration Pad Design; reduces vibrations efficiently & works silently
- LED Light Visual Design; BLUE LED with transparent blue blade generate an energetic visual effect
- Hydraulic Bearing Technology; runs smoothly without causing any friction
- Tool-Less Fixed Pins; reduces vibrations, as the fan runs quietly and tool-less make it easy to mount
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
UPC No: 890552803040
Mfg Part No: CA-1B6-00F1WN-00 Bundle
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 23.1400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.