Intel® Pentium® G3440 Dual-Core 3.3GHz CPU/Asus B85M-G R2.0 mATX MB/8GB DDR3 1600 Adata XPG V1 Memory BundleItem#: M69-10158 | Model#: BX80646G3440 Bundle
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $30.00 (10%)
- Today's Price:
- Less Rebate:
- -$40.00 Ends 09/30/2015. See Terms.Restrictions Apply.NOTICE: Limit (2) TWO rebates per person, billing address, company, or household
- Final Price:
- $224.99 * After Rebate While Supplies Last.
- In Stock (Details)
INTEL G3440/ASUS B85/8GB BUNDLE Product Details
INTEL G3440/ASUS B85/8GB BUNDLE
This Bundle Includes:
- Intel Pentium G3440 Dual-Core CPU - 3.30 GHz, Socket H3 LGA-1150, 3MB Smart Cache, 53W - BX80646G3450
- ASUS B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX Motherboard - LGA1150 Socket, Intel B85 Chipset, DDR3 1600MHz, Integrated Graphics, PCIe 3.0 x16, SATA III 6Gb/s, USB 3.0, HD Audio
- ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3 1600, PC3-12800, Blue - AX3U1600C4G11-SD
Intel® Pentium® G3440 2 Core 3.30GHz Processor - Qty:1
Intel Pentium G3450 Dual Core Processor
A PC with the improved Intel® Pentium® processor unites great performance with everyday tasks. You get reliable PC performance that lets you communicate with friends and family, enjoy entertainment online, and make the most of music and photos. An Intel Pentium processor delivers the Intel-level performance you expect and quality you can count on.
- Virtualization Technology
- Thermal Monitoring Technology
- Extended Memory 64 Technology
- Enhanced SpeedStep Technology
- Clear Video HD Technology
ASUS B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX Motherboard - Qty:1
Asus B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX Motherboard
With the Asus B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX Motherboard, know your computer has your back against the world. This new motherboard comes with optimized technology tailored to protect you from damage that may inhibit you from further game play. This baby’s 5X Protection guards you with quality components like DIGI+ VRM digital power design for precise CPU power at your disposal, ESD units that eliminate the chances of electrostatic interference, resettable fuses around DRAM slots that prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage, and finally, with corrosion-resistant back I/O shields so that you’re not left exposed to the elements. And it also features brand new UEFI BIOS technology to enhance your already awesome experience with this motherboard. You can control your BIOS with your mouse, and with its intuitive nature, you can access your favorite BIOS pages and frequently-used settings through shortcuts. You can even write notes to your future self and view your activity log of settings modifications, and even rename your SATA ports for convenience. Plus, it also comes with EZ Mode with whole new features that allow you to control your fans, adjust your XMP profile settings, SATA information, and customize your fan clock. Picky about how much noise your fans make? With the Fan XPert 2 feature you can tailor your fan speed settings for each fan to achieve the perfect marriage between low noise and cooling. And best of all, if you need to remove your memory, this baby makes it quick and simple to take out your RAM with just a push of your motherboard’s clip! Purchase the Asus B85M-G R2.0 Micro ATX Motherboard today!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) enables you to increase your USB device’s transmission speed without overcomplicating use and with additional speed made possible under its Turbo Mode or UASP Mode
- AI Suite 3 lets you access more a more aesthetic and clear interface with support for your larger monitors through amazing Asus-exclusive features that enable you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more!
- Asus Boot Setting enables you to customize your PC’s startup process for quicker boot up or to access OS without needing to a regular boot up for your Windows 8 computer
- Environmentally-friendly; produced to meet high efficiency standards with regards to energy consumption so that your carbon footprint and your ecological impact is reduced!
- Easy removable memory
- Fan Xpert 2 for more hardware-level control of your fans so that you can tailor your fan speed settings for each fan, and to achieve the best balance of cooling and low noise
- Asus 5X Protection serves to guard your PC through use of quality components like DGI+ VRM digital power for precise CPU power, ESD units that protect your from ESI, resettable fuses around DRAM slots that prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage, and corrosion-resistant back I/O shields
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory - Qty:2
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module
Handling multiple tasks is a breeze when you have the ADATA XPG in your PC. This memory module comes with a 4GB DDR3 memory which delivers fast speeds, ensuring a smooth and seamless system performance. Integrate this into your system’s motherboard so you can finish more operations and be able to enhance your multitasking capabilities. Order the ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; boosts your system’s overall performance
- Fast memory speed; enhances your multitasking capabilities
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Mfg Part No: BX80646G3440 Bundle
UPC No: 890552802944
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 2.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M69-10158
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.