AMD A8-5600K/ASUS A78/4GB/500W/CS Product Details
AMD A8-5600K/ASUS A78/4GB/500W/CS
This Bundle Includes:
- ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3 1600, PC3-12800, Blue - AX3U1600C4G11-SD
- Thermaltake TR-500 TR2 ATX Power Supply - 500W, 120mm Fan, Active PFC - TR-500
- AMD A6-7400K Kaveri Black Edition Processor - 3.9GHz, 65 Watts, FM2+ - AD740KYBJABOX
- ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD FM2+ Socket, AMD A78 (Bolton D3) Chipset, 2x DDR3 Memory, Max. 32GB, Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics, 1x PCIe 3.0/2.0 (16x) - A78M-E
- Thermaltake Versa H22 Mid-Tower Case w/ Window - SPCC Material, 7 x Expansion Slots, 3 x 5.25" External Drive Bays - CA-1B3-00M1WN-00
A-Data XPG V1.0 (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory - Qty:1
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module
Handling multiple tasks is a breeze when you have the ADATA XPG in your PC. This memory module comes with a 4GB DDR3 memory which delivers fast speeds, ensuring a smooth and seamless system performance. Integrate this into your system’s motherboard so you can finish more operations and be able to enhance your multitasking capabilities. Order the ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; boosts your system’s overall performance
- Fast memory speed; enhances your multitasking capabilities
Thermaltake TR2 500W ATX Power Supply - Qty:1
Thermaltake TR2 ATX 500W Power Supply
For adequate power and extreme stability, choose the Thermaltake TR2 ATX 500W Power Supply. This power supply uses 500W of power, enough needed for a for stable and continuous operation with included power protections. Featuring 120mm Fan with intelligent thermal control, this automatically adjusts the fan speed and keeps the power supply cool. In addition, the Active PFC controls the timing and wave shape of the input current drawn to maintain the current waveform approximately in phase with and of the same shape as the line voltage. Grabbing this will prevent you from frequent Over-Voltage, Over-Power or Short-Circuits. Order the Thermaltake TR2 ATX 500W Power Supply today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 500W; provides the power needed for stable and continuous operation, included with power protections
- 120mm Fan; adjusts fan speed and keeps the power supply cool
- Active PFC; controls the timing and wave shape of the input current
AMD A6-7400K Black Edition Processor - 3.9GHz - Qty:1
AMD A6-7400K Kaveri Black Edition Processor - 3.9GHz, 65W, FM2+
Do more with your computing activities with the AMD A6-7400K Kaveri - Black Edition Processor.It is geared with an integrated APU that could handle any program’s challenging visual requirements. Now, you can take any activity on your computer to its fullest potential with the AMD A6-7400K Black Edition Processor.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Great performance and flexibility, can work with a variety of desktop
- The graphics unit has the following software features enabled: AMD perfect picture HD, screen mirror, steady video and wireless display
- 65W thermal design power; has the right power requirement with power-packed performance and lower power consumption
- FM2+ interface
Get more of what you want with an AMD A-Series APU
We changed the game for PCs by revolutionizing the APU which combines the power of a multicore CPU with AMD Radeon™ graphics all in one energy-efficient chip.
- Unlock your system’s full potential with HSA-enabled APUs
- Experience a new level of immersion with AMD TrueAudio technology 1
- Blaze through apps with AMD Turbo Core technology 2
- Use AMD Mantle technology 3 to raise your game to unprecedented levels with hyper-efficient performance
- Get extreme performance with Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, featuring supercharged AMD Radeon™ R7 graphics. 4
So what is HSA, exactly?
Your APU with HSA = A team of specialists
You can think of HSA as a team with different players lending their unique talents to form one powerful unit. The CPU leads the system through everyday tasks. The GPU can zoom its way through tasks that are particularly data-intensive. Other components work together with the CPU and GPU in various, specialized processing tasks. With each member of the team performing a task that is especially suited to it, the efficiencies are designed to give you an enormous boost in performance.?
AMD True-Audio Technology – what’s the difference?
Your games now sound as good as they look 1
The expectations of gamers have never been higher. Graphics quality and processing speed have advanced rapidly, and the games of today are light years ahead of those from just a few years ago. But advancements in game audio have been more sporadic and less widely adopted. Sound is a critically important part of the immersive experience for gamers and sound engineers are eager to advance their art, but they haven’t enjoyed the same kind of attention that continually drives graphics improvements. That is, until now.
AMD’s Revolutionary Mantle
AMD’s Mantle is a groundbreaking graphics API that promises to transform the world of game development to help bring better, faster games to the PC. Read on to discover how AMD is working with the game development community to revolutionize the PC gaming experience.
What Mantle does
Mantle is the harmony of three essential ingredients:
Mantle reduces the CPU’s workload by giving developers a way to talk to the GPU directly with much less translation. With less work for the CPU to do, programmers can squeeze much more performance from a system, delivering the greatest benefits in gaming systems where the CPU can be the bottleneck.
What it means for gamers
Now that Mantle has freed up some extra CPU capacity, we expect Mantle will lead to better games, and more of them, since Mantle makes game development easier.
That’s not all Mantle will do for gamers. By shifting work to the GPU, a mid-range or older CPU isn’t the same handicap it was before. With Mantle, the GPU becomes the critical part of the system, and GPU upgrades will have a bigger impact than before.
Current Mantle Games
Primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality
Available on select AMD Radeon™ R7 series, R9 series and HD 7000 series graphics cards, the visionary Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture is a radically new approach to the design of a consumer GPU, making it a top choice for gamers who expect the best.
Designed to push not only the boundaries of DirectX® 11 gaming, the GCN Architecture is also AMD's first design specifically engineered for general computing. Representing the cutting edge of AMD’s graphics expertise, GCN GPUs are more than capable of handling workloads-and programming languages-traditionally exclusive to the main processor. Coupled with the dramatic rise of GPU-aware programming languages like C++ AMP and OpenCL™, the GCN Architecture is the right architecture at the right time.
- AMD TrueAudio™ technology is offered on select AMD Radeon™ R9 and R7 200 Series GPUs and is designed to improve acoustic realism. Requires an enabled game or application. Not all audio equipment supports all audio effects; additional audio equipment may be required for some audio effects. Not all products feature all technologies—check with your component or system manufacturer for specific capabilities.
- AMD Turbo Core technology is available only with select AMD A-Series accelerated processing units.
- Mantle application support is required.
- The GCN architecture and its associated features (AMD Enduro™, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, DDM Audio, and 28nm production) are exclusive to the AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M, HD 7800M and HD 7900M Series Graphics and select AMD A-Series APUs. Not all technologies are supported in all system configurations—check with your system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard - Qty:1
ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard
The ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard has everything you need for a top of the line PC build. Utilizing the latest AMD A78 (Bolton D3), this board supports the latest AMD Socket FM2+ Athlon™/A- Series Processors, supports CPU up to 4 cores, supports AMD® Turbo Core 3.0 Technology. This ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard supports up to 32GB of DDR3 memory with 2 x slots. ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
With a single-click on/off button, the application currently in use has its data and network bandwidth prioritized over other programs. Moreover, you can prioritize your favorite software easily by configuring profiles through the intuitive user interface. Within the profile, programs can be pre-scheduled to run in a specific time period to avoid network congestion and long-waits on downloads. Auto PPPoE network connection provides a one-step setup for enhanced online convenience. Overall, it's an intuitive network bandwidth control center. The ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard truly has everything you can want from a board from speed in the Sata III 6GB/s. Grab one today and see what ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard can do for you.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Socket FM2+ Athlon™/A- Series Processors, supports CPU up to 4 cores, supports AMD® Turbo Core 3.0 Technology
- Supports up to 32GB of DDR3 memory with 2 x slots
- USB 3.0; delivers faster transfer speeds
Thermaltake Versa H22 Mid-Tower Case w/ Window - Qty:1
Thermaltake Versa H22 Mid-Tower Case w/ Window
Make your all purpose PC with the Thermaltake Versa H22 Mid-Tower Case w/ Window. Designed for daily use and gamer, its perforated metal mesh front and top panel allows quick heat dissipation and rapid air intake for maximum ventilation. The heighten foot-stands at the bottom helps to enhance airflow. The innovative 5.25” & 3.5” tool-free drive bay design enables hassle free installation. Its pre-mounting holes support motherboards up to standard ATX along with and CPU cooler, long graphic cards, advanced cable management and Liquid cooling system. A pre-installed one 120mm rear exhaust fan and optional 2 x 120mm intake fans optimize the system ventilation protected with dust filter. The special design allows ample space for future expansion. Buy the Thermaltake Versa H22 Mid-Tower Case w/ Window now!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Gaming Design; the perforated metal mesh front,top panel and heighten foot-stands enables quick heat dissipation and rapid air intake
- Tool-free Installation; Innovative 5.25” & 3.5” tool-free drive bay allows easy installation
- Convenient Support; the pre-mounting holes support motherboards up to standard ATX, long graphic cards and liquid cooling system
- Optimized Ventilation; a pre-installed one 120mm rear exhaust fan and optional 2 x 120mm intake fans optimize system's ventilation
Manufactured by: ADATA Technology
Warranty provided by: ADATA Technology
Mfg Part No: AX3U1600C4G11-SD Bundle
UPC No: 890552800933
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 16.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B69-00262
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ADATA Technology logos are registered trademarks of ADATA Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.