AMD A4-6300 3.7GHz Dual-Core APU/Asus A78M-E mATX MB/4GB DDR3 1866 Kingston HyperX Fury Red Memory/500GB WD Blue 7200rpm SATA HDD/Ultra X-Blaster V2 Case w/450W PSU BarebonesItem#: B69-00251 | Model#: AD6300OKHLBOX Bundle
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
- $129.99* After Rebate
AMD A4-6300/ASUS A55/4GB/500GB/450W/CS Product Details
AMD A4-6300/ASUS A55/4GB/500GB/450W/CS
This Bundle Includes:
- AMD A Series A4-6300 - 3.7 GHz - 2 Cores - 1 MB Cache - Socket FM2 - Box - AD6300OKHLBOX
- Kingston HyperX Fury Red 4GB Desktop Memory Module - 1866MHz DDR3, CL10, DIMM - HX318C10FR/4
- WD Blue 500 GB Desktop Hard Drive, Solid Performance for Everyday Computing - 3.5" - Sata 6 Gb/s, 7200RPM, 16MB Cache, OEM Package - WD5000AAKX
- ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD FM2+ Socket, AMD A78 (Bolton D3) Chipset, 2x DDR3 Memory, Max. 32GB, Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics, 1x PCIe 3.0/2.0 (16x) - A78M-E
- Thermaltake V2 S Mid Tower ATX Case - 500W PSU, 3x 5.25" drive bays, 7x 3.5" drive bays, 2x USB 2.0 ports, Micro ATX M/B Compatible, Black - VN85521N2U
AMD A4-6300 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor - Qty:1
AMD A series A4-6300/3.7 GHz processor
Achieve the power of both the CPUs in one single processor, by opting for the AMD A series A4-6300/3.7 GHz processor. This is A-series processor with a dual-core processing compatibility that provides faster processing ability in terms of input and output operations. With inclusion of AMD Radeon HD graphics you receive the best of visual output that one could expect from the graphic card. Hence, order the AMD A series A4-6300/3.7 GHz processor right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Dual-Core; receive the power of dual CPUs into one single unit
- AMD Radeon HD graphics; achieve stunning visual appearance without any flaws
HyperX Fury 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory - Qty:1
Kingston HyperX Fury Red 4GB Desktop Memory Module
The HyperX Fury Red 4GB Desktop Memory Module delivers impressive all-out task handling performance. Equip your system with 4GB of DDR3 memory which delivers superb reliability when it comes to increasing your computer’s performance. It works with 1866MHz memory speed for incredible reliability and responsiveness. Have no worries in connecting this memory module into your motherboard’s DIMM socket, thanks to its 240-pin interface. Buy the Kingston HyperX Fury Red 4GB Desktop Memory Module today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; delivers amazing task handling power for your computer
- 1866MHz memory speed; offers speedy performance
WD Blue 500GB Sata 3.5" Desktop Hard Drive - Qty:1
WD Blue WD5000AAKX 500GB Hard Drive
The WD Blue 500GB Desktop Hard Drive provides performance and reliability for everyday computing. It is built to the highest standards of quality and features a 500GB capacity at an affordable price. This hard drive has a SATA 6Gbps interface which increases airflow and offers less clutter in the computer system compared to PATA drives. Purchase the WD Blue 500GB Desktop Hard Drive today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 500GB HDD; offers enough space for storing your important files
- SATA 6Gbps Interface; delivers faster data transfer rate
- 7200 RPM; provides maximum power and performance to your PC
ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard - Qty:1
ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard
The ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard has everything you need for a top of the line PC build. Utilizing the latest AMD A78 (Bolton D3), this board supports the latest AMD Socket FM2+ Athlon™/A- Series Processors, supports CPU up to 4 cores, supports AMD® Turbo Core 3.0 Technology. This ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard supports up to 32GB of DDR3 memory with 2 x slots. ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) in Windows 8. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to already fast USB 3.0 performance. ASUS software automatically accelerates data rates for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without any user interaction.
With a single-click on/off button, the application currently in use has its data and network bandwidth prioritized over other programs. Moreover, you can prioritize your favorite software easily by configuring profiles through the intuitive user interface. Within the profile, programs can be pre-scheduled to run in a specific time period to avoid network congestion and long-waits on downloads. Auto PPPoE network connection provides a one-step setup for enhanced online convenience. Overall, it's an intuitive network bandwidth control center. The ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard truly has everything you can want from a board from speed in the Sata III 6GB/s. Grab one today and see what ASUS A78M-E Micro-ATX Motherboard can do for you.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Socket FM2+ Athlon™/A- Series Processors, supports CPU up to 4 cores, supports AMD® Turbo Core 3.0 Technology
- Supports up to 32GB of DDR3 memory with 2 x slots
- USB 3.0; delivers faster transfer speeds
Thermaltake V2 S Mid Tower Case W/ 500W PSU - Qty:1
Gather all the high-end computer components in the market and put them together inside the Thermaltake V2 S ATX Mid Tower Case. This remarkable chassis is built to house powerful parts such as ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards. Today's demands for high-definition entertainment is drastically increasing. That's why the Thermaltake V2 S ATX Mid Tower Case is designed with 3x 5.25" and 7x 3.5"drive bays, so you can install multiple hard drives and optical drives to support your growing storage needs. With its 2x front USB 2.0 ports, it's very easy to integrate USB-capable devices to your system. It even includes 500W power supply to power up all connected computer parts and peripherals. Purchase the Thermaltake V2 S ATX Mid Tower Case today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Ventilated front panel; enhances airflow throughout
- Excellent EMI protection design
- Support 3 x 5.25” and 7 x 3.5” drive bay; flexibility for any situation
- Anti-slip feet design enhance stability
- Built in 500W power supply
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Mfg Part No: AD6300OKHLBOX Bundle
UPC No: 890552800834
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 18.5300 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B69-00251
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.