INTEL G3258 CPU/ASUS Z97-P MB/FAN BUNDLE Product Details
INTEL G3258 CPU/ASUS Z97-P MB/FAN BUNDLE
This Bundle Includes:
- Kingwin CFY-012LB Advanced Series 120mm Yellow LED Case Fan - Long Life Bearing, 950 RPM, 3 Pin /4 Pin Connector
- ASUS Z97-P ATX Motherboard - LGA1150 Socket, Intel Z97 Chipset, 8-Channel HD Audio, USB 3.0, Gigabit LAN, PCIe 3.0 x16, DVI-D, HDMI
- Intel Pentium Unlocked G3258 Processor Socket LGA1150 - Dual Core, 3MB Cache, 3.20GHz Max Speed, 2 Memory Channels, 16 Max PCI Express Lanes - BX80646G3258
Kingwin Advanced Series 120mm Yellow LED Case Fan - Qty:3
Kingwin CFY-012LB Advanced Series 120mm Yellow LED Case Fan
Eliminate PC overheating possibilities with the Kingwin CFY-012LB Advanced Series 120mm Yellow LED Case Fan. Designed for up to 100,000 hrs life expectancy, this high performance and high reliability case fan is built with special high profile fan blades for maximum air flow, thus guaranteeing to provide excellent ventilation for PCs. Order the Kingwin CFY-012LB Advanced Series 120mm Yellow LED Case Fan now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- High profile fan blades; allows maximum air flow reducing the heat levels of the machine
- 950 RPM fan speed; provides excellent ventilation for PCs
ASUS Z97-P ATX Motherboard - Qty:1
ASUS Z97-P ATX Motherboard
Optimize your computer’s performance as your game, without sacrificing your PC’s safety, with the Asus Z97-P ATX Motherboard. This baby comes with Asus 5X Protection to keep your hardware safe with these amazing features: precise digital power control with Asus DIGI+ VRM that delivers CPU power based on your actual needs at any given time, so that you’re reducing energy expenditures and improving your systems stability; enhanced DRAM overcurrent protection through resettable fuses built into your motherboard; 5K-hr solid-state capacitors that can withstand extreme temperatures for long periods of time; stainless-steel back I/O panels that protect your motherboard from corrosion damage; and ESD guards that protect you from electrostatic discharge! Plus, it also features some top-quality audio features that ensure that your gaming experience is superb and never subpar. It comes with audio shielding that reduces multilateral interference; audio amplifiers that give you great quality sound and unique de-pop circuit to reduce start-up popping noise to noise outputs! Plus, you can even work with up to 3 displays in 4K/Ultra HD resolutions to expand and to enhance your immersion experience while you’re enthralled by your favorite game. And you can access all the awesome from the Asus UEFI BIOS feature that enables you to use EZ Mode and Advanced Mode without a hitch. And even keep your computer cool and not sacrifice your silence with the Fan XPert 2 feature, where you can achieve superb cooling performance and a comfortable silence via RPM Fixed Mode, Auto Tuning Mode and Informative fan controls! And best of all, access amazing speeds via M.2; which enables you to use PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth to transfer up to 10 Gb/s! And through USB 3.0 Boost that ensures your USB is transmitting your information in a snap with little to no complications! Purchase the Asus Z97-P ATX Motherboard now!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support) enables you to increase your USB device’s transmission speed without overcomplicating use and with additional speed made possible under its Turbo Mode or UASP Mode
- AI Suite 3 lets you access more a more aesthetic and clear interface with support for your larger monitors through amazing Asus-exclusive features that enable you to supervise overclocking, energy consumption, fan speeds, voltages and more!
- Asus Boot Setting enables you to customize your PC’s startup process for quicker boot up or to access OS without needing to a regular boot up for your Windows 8 computer
- Environmentally-friendly; produced to meet high efficiency standards with regards to energy consumption so that your carbon footprint and your ecological impact is reduced!
- Asus 5X Protection serves to guard your PC through use of quality components like DGI+ VRM digital power for precise CPU power, ESD units that protect your from ESI, resettable fuses around DRAM slots that prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage, and corrosion-resistant back I/O shields
- Fan Xpert 2 for more hardware-level control of your fans so that you can tailor your fan speed settings for each fan, and to achieve the best balance of cooling and low noise
- Access to Asus HomeCloud!
- Speed up your computer with M.2 that enables you transfer at up to 10Gb/s
Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core CPU - Qty:1
Intel® Pentium® Unlocked G3258 Processor
Upgrade your existing system by deploying the Intel® Pentium® Unlocked G3258 Processor. It’s a dual core Intel Pentium processor possesses a good speed of 3.2Ghz which not only conducts multi-tasking with ease but ensures that these multi-tasks are processed at faster rate. Possessing a LGA1150 compatible socket interface ensures that stable integration happens with your motherboard. The cache size of 3MB increases the accessing speed and efficiency of the processor, so that it can work more efficiently. Clubbed in with excellent features like Enhanced SpeedStep Technology, Intel Virtualization Technology, Intel 64 Technology Thermal Monitoring Techniques, and many more prove as an added advantage to the computer system where this processor is deployed. So, go ahead and order the Intel® Pentium® Unlocked G3258 Processor right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- LGA1150 processor interface; allows seamless multitasking and lets you to finish your work ahead of time
- 3.20GHz Speed; get a faster response time to all your task
- 3Mb cache; increases processor’s speed and efficiency
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Mfg Part No: BX80646G3258 Bundle
UPC No: 890552799350
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M69-10113
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.