AMD A8-7600 3.1GHz Quad-Core APU/MSI A68HM-E33 mATX MB/4GB DDR3 1600 ADATA XPG V1 Memory/1TB WD Blue 7200rpm SATA HDD/2X LED Case Fan/Ultra XBlaster V2 Case w/450W PSU BarebonesItem#: B69-00210 | Model#: AD7600YBJABOX Bundle
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
- $274.99* After Rebate
AMD A8-7600/MSI A68/4GB/1TB/FAN/450W/CS Product Details
AMD A8-7600/MSI A68/4GB/1TB/FAN/450W/CS
This Bundle Includes:
- ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3 1600, PC3-12800, Blue - AX3U1600C4G11-SD
- WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive - Solid Performance for Everyday Computing, 3.5", SATA 6Gb/s, 7200RPM, 64MB Cache, OEM Package - WD10EZEX
- MSI A68HM-E33 Motherboard - Micro ATX, Socket FM2 / FM2+, AMD A68H, Gigabit Ethernet - A68HM-E33
- AMD A8-7600 Kaveri Standard Edition Processor - 3.8GHz, 65 Watts, FM2+ - AD7600YBJABOX
- Thermaltake V2 S Mid Tower ATX Case - 500W PSU, 3x 5.25" drive bays, 7x 3.5" drive bays, 2x USB 2.0 ports, Micro ATX M/B Compatible, Black - VN85521N2U
A-Data XPG V1.0 (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory - Qty:1
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module
Handling multiple tasks is a breeze when you have the ADATA XPG in your PC. This memory module comes with a 4GB DDR3 memory which delivers fast speeds, ensuring a smooth and seamless system performance. Integrate this into your system’s motherboard so you can finish more operations and be able to enhance your multitasking capabilities. Order the ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; boosts your system’s overall performance
- Fast memory speed; enhances your multitasking capabilities
WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive - Qty:1
WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive
You will surely enjoy the awesome performance and storage enormousness provided by the WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive. Ensure dependable storage performance on your system as the hard drive possesses a terabyte of capacity, providing an ample room for multitudes of system files and digital media. This hard drive comes in a 3.5-inch form factor, and utilizes SATA III interface with up to 6Gb/s data transfer rates. It is also worth mentioning its 7200RPM spindle speed for enhanced reliability. Choose the WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive for your system’s storage needs today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1TB hard drive; boosts your storage capacity
- 3.5-inch form factor; just the right size for your system’s storage compartment
- SATA III interface; ensures 6Gb/s data transfer rates
MSI A68HM-E33 Motherboard FM2+ MATX - Qty:1
MSI A68HM-E33 Motherboard FM2+ HDMI MATX MB USB 3.0
MSI A68HM-E33 motherboard supports AMD Socket FM2+/FM2 A-Series/Athlon processors. Enjoy the awesome HD video playback with this MSI motherboard which is equipped with HDMI port! USB Safeguard prevents motherboard and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Pick up MSI's A68HM-E33 today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Military Class 4
Military Class 4 is the next step in high quality components. The Super Ferrite Choke and Solid CAP will make sure that your PC runs more stable under extreme gaming conditions.
- Military Class essentials
The core of Military Class 4 is based on the essentials which increase your stability in the worst conditions. The humidity protection and high temperature protection ensure your system surviving each environment, no matter how harsh. The structure of the PCB limits EMI radiation. On top of that all the connectors have ESD protection in order to prevent short circuit.
- Fast Boot
No more seamless waiting for your O/S to be loaded! MSI Fast Boot helps to make your system boot lightning fast. MSI Fast Boot also features a GO2BIOS button. Simply click it to restart your PC and go straight to the system BIOS.
Compared to common motherboards which need extra BIOS chips, MSI's M-Flash has a double advantage which doesn't need extra components and secondly, all your BIOS data will be saved in the USB drive. The stored data does not only have backup and upgrade function, moreover, it can also be seen as a portable BIOS chip which is actually able to boot up your PC.
- USB 3.0
Compared to the 480Mbps provided by traditional USB 2.0, USB 3.0's 5Gb/s offers 10 times the transfer bandwidth, so transferring a Blu-ray movie takes less than one minute.
- SATA 6Gb/s
SATA 6Gb/s provides double the bandwidth of traditional SATA 3Gb/s, and increases the data transfer rate between your motherboard and internal storage devices, such as 7200RPM HDDs, 10000RPM HDDs and SSDs.
- USB Safeguard
USB Safeguard can prevent motherboards and USB devices from being damaged by short-circuit and ESD (Electro-Static Discharge) with Anti-ESD chips built-into the motherboards. Additionally, the safeguard can protect against such dangers multiple times, and greatly improves product lifespan.
- Winki 3
Winki 3 is a free Linux-based O/S which is based on the Linux core. With an ultra-fast booting speed and a multi-language interface, the built-in Winki 3 provides an easy-to-use Internet environment that includes the most popular functions such as Internet surfing, web mail, instant messaging, picture browsing, and more. It's the most practical way to be online in the shortest time.
- AMD Cool'n'Quiet
AMD Cool'n'Quiet Technology reduces heat and noise so you can experience amazing performance without distraction. Combined with core enhancements, included in the AMD processors, that can improve overall power savings, deliver better multitasking and energy efficiency.
AMD A8-7600 Standard Edition Processor - 3.8GHz - Qty:1
AMD A8-7600 Kaveri Standard Edition Processor - 3.8GHz
Do more with your computing activities with the AMD A8-7600 Kaveri Standard Edition Processor - 3.8GHz. It is geared with an integrated APU that could handle any program’s challenging visual requirements. Now, you can take any activity on your computer to its fullest potential with the AMD A8-7600 Kaveri Standard Edition Processor - 3.8GHz.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Great performance and flexibility, can work with a variety of desktop
- The graphics unit has the following software features enabled: AMD perfect picture HD, screen mirror, steady video and wireless display
- 65W thermal design power; has the right power requirement with power-packed performance and lower power consumption
- FM2+ interface
Get more of what you want with an AMD A-Series APU
We changed the game for PCs by revolutionizing the APU which combines the power of a multicore CPU with AMD Radeon™ graphics all in one energy-efficient chip.
- Unlock your system’s full potential with HSA-enabled APUs
- Experience a new level of immersion with AMD TrueAudio technology 1
- Blaze through apps with AMD Turbo Core technology 2
- Use AMD Mantle technology 3 to raise your game to unprecedented levels with hyper-efficient performance
- Get extreme performance with Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, featuring supercharged AMD Radeon™ R7 graphics. 4
So what is HSA, exactly?
Your APU with HSA = A team of specialists
You can think of HSA as a team with different players lending their unique talents to form one powerful unit. The CPU leads the system through everyday tasks. The GPU can zoom its way through tasks that are particularly data-intensive. Other components work together with the CPU and GPU in various, specialized processing tasks. With each member of the team performing a task that is especially suited to it, the efficiencies are designed to give you an enormous boost in performance.?
AMD True-Audio Technology – what’s the difference?
Your games now sound as good as they look 1
The expectations of gamers have never been higher. Graphics quality and processing speed have advanced rapidly, and the games of today are light years ahead of those from just a few years ago. But advancements in game audio have been more sporadic and less widely adopted. Sound is a critically important part of the immersive experience for gamers and sound engineers are eager to advance their art, but they haven’t enjoyed the same kind of attention that continually drives graphics improvements. That is, until now.
AMD’s Revolutionary Mantle
AMD’s Mantle is a groundbreaking graphics API that promises to transform the world of game development to help bring better, faster games to the PC. Read on to discover how AMD is working with the game development community to revolutionize the PC gaming experience.
What Mantle does
Mantle is the harmony of three essential ingredients:
Mantle reduces the CPU’s workload by giving developers a way to talk to the GPU directly with much less translation. With less work for the CPU to do, programmers can squeeze much more performance from a system, delivering the greatest benefits in gaming systems where the CPU can be the bottleneck.
What it means for gamers
Now that Mantle has freed up some extra CPU capacity, we expect Mantle will lead to better games, and more of them, since Mantle makes game development easier.
That’s not all Mantle will do for gamers. By shifting work to the GPU, a mid-range or older CPU isn’t the same handicap it was before. With Mantle, the GPU becomes the critical part of the system, and GPU upgrades will have a bigger impact than before.
Current Mantle Games
Primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality
Available on select AMD Radeon™ R7 series, R9 series and HD 7000 series graphics cards, the visionary Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture is a radically new approach to the design of a consumer GPU, making it a top choice for gamers who expect the best.
Designed to push not only the boundaries of DirectX® 11 gaming, the GCN Architecture is also AMD's first design specifically engineered for general computing. Representing the cutting edge of AMD’s graphics expertise, GCN GPUs are more than capable of handling workloads-and programming languages-traditionally exclusive to the main processor. Coupled with the dramatic rise of GPU-aware programming languages like C++ AMP and OpenCL™, the GCN Architecture is the right architecture at the right time.
- AMD TrueAudio™ technology is offered on select AMD Radeon™ R9 and R7 200 Series GPUs and is designed to improve acoustic realism. Requires an enabled game or application. Not all audio equipment supports all audio effects; additional audio equipment may be required for some audio effects. Not all products feature all technologies—check with your component or system manufacturer for specific capabilities.
- AMD Turbo Core technology is available only with select AMD A-Series accelerated processing units.
- Mantle application support is required.
- The GCN architecture and its associated features (AMD Enduro™, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, DDM Audio, and 28nm production) are exclusive to the AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M, HD 7800M and HD 7900M Series Graphics and select AMD A-Series APUs. Not all technologies are supported in all system configurations—check with your system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
Thermaltake V2 S Mid Tower Case W/ 500W PSU - Qty:1
Gather all the high-end computer components in the market and put them together inside the Thermaltake V2 S ATX Mid Tower Case. This remarkable chassis is built to house powerful parts such as ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards. Today's demands for high-definition entertainment is drastically increasing. That's why the Thermaltake V2 S ATX Mid Tower Case is designed with 3x 5.25" and 7x 3.5"drive bays, so you can install multiple hard drives and optical drives to support your growing storage needs. With its 2x front USB 2.0 ports, it's very easy to integrate USB-capable devices to your system. It even includes 500W power supply to power up all connected computer parts and peripherals. Purchase the Thermaltake V2 S ATX Mid Tower Case today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Ventilated front panel; enhances airflow throughout
- Excellent EMI protection design
- Support 3 x 5.25” and 7 x 3.5” drive bay; flexibility for any situation
- Anti-slip feet design enhance stability
- Built in 500W power supply
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Mfg Part No: AD7600YBJABOX Bundle
UPC No: 890552798063
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 19.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B69-00210
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.