AMD A10-7850K Quad-Core APU/Asus A88X-PLUS FM2+ ATX MB/4GB DDR3 1600 Adata XPG V1 Memory/1TB WD Blue 7200rpm SATA HDD/3X LED Case Fan/CM Elite 241 Case w/550W PSU BarebonesItem#: B69-00208 | Model#: AD785KXBJABOX/ Bundle
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $100.00 (17%)
- Today's Price:
- Less Rebate:
- -$50.00Expiration Dates Vary. See Terms.Restrictions Apply.NOTICE: Limit (2) TWO rebates per person, billing address, company, or household
- Final Price:
- $439.99 * After Rebate
- In Stock (Details)
AMD A10-7850K/ASUS A88/8GB/1TB/FAN/550W/CS Product Details
AMD A10-7850K/ASUS A88/8GB/1TB/FAN/550W/CS
This Bundle Includes:
- AMD A10-7850K X4 Quad Core Black Edition With Radeon R7 Socket FM2+ APU - - AD785KXBJABOX
- ASUS A88X-PLUS - Motherboard - ATX - Socket FM2+ - AMD A88X - USB 3.0 - Gigabit LAN - onboard graphics (CPU required) - HD Audio (8-channel)
- ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3 1600, PC3-12800, Blue - AX3U1600C4G11-SD
- WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive, Solid Performance for Everyday Computing - 3.5" - Sata 6 Gb/s, 7200RPM, 64MB Cache, 2yr Warranty - WD10EZEX
- Cooler Master Elite 241 Desktop Mini Tower - 550W PSU, 1 x 5.25" Drive Bay, 2 x 3.5" Drive Bay, 1 x 2.5" Drive Bay, 7 x Exp Slots, 1 x 80mm Fan, 2 x USB 2.0 Ports, SD Card Reader - RC-241-KKR550-N2
- Kingwin CFY-012LB Advanced Series 120mm Yellow LED Case Fan - Long Life Bearing, 950 RPM, 3 Pin /4 Pin Connector
AMD A10-7850K X4 BE With Radeon R7 APU - Qty:1
AMD A10-7850K X4 BE with RADEON R7 APU
Experience a truly powerful PC performance with this superb Accelerated Processor from AMD. This accelerated processor offers an ultra-fast quad core performance that maximizes your PC's computing capabilities for smooth and efficient operations. Purchase the AMD A10-7850K X4 BE with RADEON R7 APU today!
Get more of what you want with an AMD A-Series APU
We changed the game for PCs by revolutionizing the APU which combines the power of a multicore CPU with AMD Radeon™ graphics all in one energy-efficient chip.
- Unlock your system’s full potential with HSA-enabled APUs
- Experience a new level of immersion with AMD TrueAudio technology 1
- Blaze through apps with AMD Turbo Core technology 2
- Use AMD Mantle technology 3 to raise your game to unprecedented levels with hyper-efficient performance
- Get extreme performance with Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, featuring supercharged AMD Radeon™ R7 graphics. 4
So what is HSA, exactly?
Your APU with HSA = A team of specialists
You can think of HSA as a team with different players lending their unique talents to form one powerful unit. The CPU leads the system through everyday tasks. The GPU can zoom its way through tasks that are particularly data-intensive. Other components work together with the CPU and GPU in various, specialized processing tasks. With each member of the team performing a task that is especially suited to it, the efficiencies are designed to give you an enormous boost in performance.?
AMD True-Audio Technology – what’s the difference?
Your games now sound as good as they look 1
The expectations of gamers have never been higher. Graphics quality and processing speed have advanced rapidly, and the games of today are light years ahead of those from just a few years ago. But advancements in game audio have been more sporadic and less widely adopted. Sound is a critically important part of the immersive experience for gamers and sound engineers are eager to advance their art, but they haven’t enjoyed the same kind of attention that continually drives graphics improvements. That is, until now.
AMD’s Revolutionary Mantle
AMD’s Mantle is a groundbreaking graphics API that promises to transform the world of game development to help bring better, faster games to the PC. Read on to discover how AMD is working with the game development community to revolutionize the PC gaming experience.
What Mantle does
Mantle is the harmony of three essential ingredients:
Mantle reduces the CPU’s workload by giving developers a way to talk to the GPU directly with much less translation. With less work for the CPU to do, programmers can squeeze much more performance from a system, delivering the greatest benefits in gaming systems where the CPU can be the bottleneck.
What it means for gamers
Now that Mantle has freed up some extra CPU capacity, we expect Mantle will lead to better games, and more of them, since Mantle makes game development easier.
That’s not all Mantle will do for gamers. By shifting work to the GPU, a mid-range or older CPU isn’t the same handicap it was before. With Mantle, the GPU becomes the critical part of the system, and GPU upgrades will have a bigger impact than before.
Current Mantle Games
Primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality
Available on select AMD Radeon™ R7 series, R9 series and HD 7000 series graphics cards, the visionary Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture is a radically new approach to the design of a consumer GPU, making it a top choice for gamers who expect the best.
Designed to push not only the boundaries of DirectX® 11 gaming, the GCN Architecture is also AMD's first design specifically engineered for general computing. Representing the cutting edge of AMD’s graphics expertise, GCN GPUs are more than capable of handling workloads-and programming languages-traditionally exclusive to the main processor. Coupled with the dramatic rise of GPU-aware programming languages like C++ AMP and OpenCL™, the GCN Architecture is the right architecture at the right time.
- AMD TrueAudio™ technology is offered on select AMD Radeon™ R9 and R7 200 Series GPUs and is designed to improve acoustic realism. Requires an enabled game or application. Not all audio equipment supports all audio effects; additional audio equipment may be required for some audio effects. Not all products feature all technologies—check with your component or system manufacturer for specific capabilities.
- AMD Turbo Core technology is available only with select AMD A-Series accelerated processing units.
- Mantle application support is required.
- The GCN architecture and its associated features (AMD Enduro™, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, DDM Audio, and 28nm production) are exclusive to the AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M, HD 7800M and HD 7900M Series Graphics and select AMD A-Series APUs. Not all technologies are supported in all system configurations—check with your system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
ASUS A88X-PLUS - motherboard - ATX - Socket FM2+ - Qty:1
ASUS facilitates USB 3.0 accessibility for both the front and rear panel. Experience the latest Plug and Play connectivity at speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. The motherboard affords greater convenience with high speed connectivity.
Product Type: Motherboard - ATX
Chipset Type: AMD A88X
Processor Socket: Socket FM2+
Max Processors Qty: 1
Compatible Processors: Athlon, A series ( supports CPUs with up to 4 cores )
Max Size: 64 GB
Bus Clock: 1600 MHz, 1333 MHz, 1866 MHz, 2133 MHz, 2400 MHz (O.C.), 2200 MHz (O.C.), 2250 MHz (O.C.)
Supported RAM Integrity Check: Non-ECC
Registered or Buffered: Unbuffered
Features: Dual channel memory architecture, AMD Memory Profile (AMP)
Max Allocated RAM Size: 2 GB
Type: HD Audio (8-channel)
Audio Codec: Realtek ALC887
Compliant Standards: High Definition Audio
Network Controller: Realtek RTL8111G
Network Interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet
Expansion / Connectivity
Expansion Slot(s): 1 x CPU ¦ 4 x DIMM 240-pin ¦ 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 ( FM2+ processor must be installed ) ¦ 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 ¦ 2 x PCIe x1 ¦ 3 x PCI
Storage Interfaces: SATA-600 - connector(s): 8 x 7pin Serial ATA - 8 device(s) - RAID 0 / RAID 1 / RAID 10 / RAID 5 / JBOD
Interfaces: 1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet) ¦ 1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse ¦ 1 x TOSLINK ¦ 1 x DVI ¦ 1 x HDMI ¦ 1 x VGA ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 ¦ 4 x USB 2.0 ¦ 1 x audio line-in - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out - mini-jack ¦ 1 x microphone - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out (center/subwoofer) - mini-jack ¦ 1 x audio line-out (rear) - mini-jack
Internal Interfaces: 6 x USB 2.0 - header ¦ 2 x USB 3.0 - header ¦ 1 x SPDIF out - header ¦ 1 x serial - header ¦ 1 x audio - header
Power Connectors: 4-pin ATX12V connector, 24-pin main power connector
BIOS Type: AMI
BIOS Features: DMI 2.0 support, WfM 2.0 support, Multilingual BIOS, ASUS MyLogo2, ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ACPI 2.0a support, UEFI BIOS, SMBIOS 2.7 support
Hardware Features: Jack retasking, ASUS Anti-Surge Protection, MemOK!, ASUS Q-Design, ESD Guards, ASUS TurboV EVO, ASUS 4+2 Phase Power Design, GPU Boost, ASUS EZ DIY, Q-Slot, CrashFree BIOS 3, audio jack detect technology, ASUS EPU (Energy Processing Unit), ASUS Fan Xpert, ASUS DIGI+ VRM, Fanless Design Heatsink, AMD Radeon Dual Graphics, USB 3.0 Boost, AMD Quad Cro
Included Accessories: I/O back plate
Cables Included: 2 x Serial ATA cable
Software Included: Drivers & utilities, ASUS MyLogo2, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ASUS AI Charger, ASUS Update, ASUS AI Suite III
Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, ACPI 2.0a, ErP Ready
Width: 12 in
Depth: 8.9 in
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory - Qty:2
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module
Handling multiple tasks is a breeze when you have the ADATA XPG in your PC. This memory module comes with a 4GB DDR3 memory which delivers fast speeds, ensuring a smooth and seamless system performance. Integrate this into your system’s motherboard so you can finish more operations and be able to enhance your multitasking capabilities. Order the ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; boosts your system’s overall performance
- Fast memory speed; enhances your multitasking capabilities
WD Blue 1TB Sata 3.5" Desktop Hard Drive - Qty:1
WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive
You will surely enjoy the awesome performance and storage enormousness provided by the WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive. Ensure dependable storage performance on your system as the hard drive possesses a terabyte of capacity, providing an ample room for multitudes of system files and digital media. This hard drive comes in a 3.5-inch form factor, and utilizes SATA III interface with up to 6Gb/s data transfer rates. It is also worth mentioning its 7200RPM spindle speed for enhanced reliability. Choose the WD Blue 1TB Desktop Hard Drive for your system’s storage needs today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1TB hard drive; boosts your storage capacity
- 3.5-inch form factor; just the right size for your system’s storage compartment
- SATA III interface; ensures 6Gb/s data transfer rates
Cooler Master Elite 241 Desktop MidTower - Qty:1
Cooler Master Elite 241 Desktop Mid Tower
The Cooler Master Elite Desktop Mid Tower is a dependable case for building that dream computing machine. This mini tower case is made of durable materials to keep your PC components well-protected. It is also designed to fit compatible ATX and Micro ATX motherboards. Featuring 1 x 5.25 in. Drive Bay, 2 x 3.5 in. Drive Bay, 1 x 2.5 in. Drive Bay, and 7 x Exp Slots, you can install compatible hard drives, optical drives, and solid-state drives without any strain. It comes built with a 1 x 80 mm. fan to dissipate heat within your system. Plus, with an integrated SD card reader and 2 x USB 2.0 Ports, this mid tower case allows you to connect other devices. Order the Cooler Master Elite Desktop Mid Tower right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Compatibility; easily compatible with ATX and Micro ATX motherboards
- Multiple bays; enables you to install compatible hard drives, optical drives, and solid-state drives
- 1 x 80 mm. Fan; eliminates overheating within the system
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports; allows you to connect other compatible USB peripherals
Kingwin Advanced Series 120mm Yellow LED Case Fan - Qty:3
Kingwin CFY-012LB Advanced Series 120mm Yellow LED Case Fan
Eliminate PC overheating possibilities with the Kingwin CFY-012LB Advanced Series 120mm Yellow LED Case Fan. Designed for up to 100,000 hrs life expectancy, this high performance and high reliability case fan is built with special high profile fan blades for maximum air flow, thus guaranteeing to provide excellent ventilation for PCs. Order the Kingwin CFY-012LB Advanced Series 120mm Yellow LED Case Fan now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- High profile fan blades; allows maximum air flow reducing the heat levels of the machine
- 950 RPM fan speed; provides excellent ventilation for PCs
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Mfg Part No: AD785KXBJABOX/ Bundle
UPC No: 890552797976
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 17.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B69-00208
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.