TP-LINK WI-FI Powerline Extender - OFDM Modulation Technology, One Touch Super Range Extension, Upto 500Mbps Speed, 128-bit AES Powerline Security, Plug and Play - TL-WPA4220Item#: 13296537 | Model#: TL-WPA4220
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
TP-LINK WI-FI Powerline Extender - TL-WPA4220 Product Details
Now you can enjoy seamless Internet connection in every corner of your house with the help of the TP-LINK AV500. Its Wi-Fi Clone button copies the SSID and password of the router to extend the connection to every room. Moreover, this button enables the Super Range Extension feature, which makes it possible to provide roaming for your Wi-Fi-enabled devices in the house.
Using the HomePlug AV technology, this TP-LINK 300Mbps Wi-Fi powerline extender facilitates steady, high-speed data transfer at rates of up to 500Mbps, on a line of up to 300 meters. It offers plug and play functionality, which means you need one Internet-enabled adapter plugged into a power outlet and receptor adapters in other devices on the network. The TP-LINK extender helps you with a unified home network, so you can connect anything from printers to gaming consoles and enjoy undisrupted Internet access.
What it is and why you need it:
- Wi-Fi Clone button helps create a home network
- Super Range Extension feature facilitates roaming for your Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- HomePlug AV standard enables transfer speeds of up to 500Mbps
- Extender uses the existing electrical wiring to provide connectivity
- Supports wireless connection of up to 300Mbps
- Features 2 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet port
- Standards and Certifications: CE, FCC and RoHS
Manufactured by: TP-Link
Warranty provided by: TP-Link
UPC No: 6935364032241
Mfg Part No: TL-WPA4220
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TP-Link logos are registered trademarks of TP-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.