LG 20M35D-B 20" LCD Super Energy Saving Monitor Product Details
LG 20M35D-B 20" LCD Super Energy Saving Monitor
LG's super energy saving mode reduces power consumption without lowering the brightness of the monitor. Using the right computer monitor might be the difference between a good presentation and a great presentation. LG offers dozens of innovative options to help you make the right impression, including 3D monitors that bring two-dimensional images to startling reality, IPS monitors with wide viewing angles and virtually no color shift, slim LED monitors, and ultra widescreen monitors that can be split into up to four windows for the ultimate in multitasking. Explore our full range of LG computer monitors, as well as our newest computer accessories, and create a space that's as functional as it is stylish.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Reducing blue light to protect your eyes, reader mode provides optimal condition for reading. With just a touch of a button, you can comfortably read on the monitor for long.
- Flicker-safe technology is applied to minimize the flicker level causing eye fatigue. With almost-zero flicker technology, you'll be able to watch longer, comfortably.
- LG's super energy saving mode reduces power consumption without lowering the brightness of the monitor.
Manufactured by: LG Electronics
Warranty provided by: LG Electronics
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: 20M35D-B
UPC No: 719192193345
Box Size: ( Length:21, Width:14, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 7.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 12pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L3G-102543599
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- LG Electronics logos are registered trademarks of LG Electronics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.