Gigabyte GA-Z97M-DS3H Micro-ATX Motherboard - Intel Z97 Express Chipset, DDR3, SATA III 6Gb/s, USB 3.0, HDMI, DVI-D, RJ-45, HD Audio, 7.1 ChannelsItem#: GGG-102525449 | Model#: GA-Z97M-DS3H
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Gigabyte GA-Z97M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1150 MB Product Details
Gigabyte GA-Z97M-DS3H Micro-ATX Motherboard
The Gigabyte GA-Z97M-DS3H Micro-ATX Motherboard support the latest 4th & 5th Generation Intel® Core™ processors, bringing together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer the absolute ultimate platform for your next PC build. This motherboard conveniently provides you with the Gigabyte App Center that gives you easy access to wealth of Gigabyte apps to help you get the most from your motherboard. Using a simple, unified user interface, Gigabyte App Center allows you to launch all Gigabyte apps installed on your system. Built with a LAN Optimizer that is designed to allow the user to manage different types of network traffic so that data streams such as HD media, web browsing or online gaming can be prioritized, taking precedence over large data downloads that tend to strangle overall network bandwidth. Furthermore, this unit features Power Failure Protection with Anti-Surge IC, to protect your motherboard and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery. Experience superb power with the Gigabyte GA-Z97M-DS3H Micro-ATX Motherboard today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Humidity Protection with New Glass Fabric PCB; Glass Fabric PCB technology uses a new PCB material which reduces the amount of space between the fiber weave, making it much more difficult for moisture to penetrate compared to traditional motherboard PCBs. This offers much better protection from short circuit and system malfunction caused by humid and damp conditions
- 4K Ultra HD Support; 4K resolution is the next technological milestone in high-definition content delivery, utilizing approximately 4,000 pixels on the horizontal axis, more than four times today's standard HD pixel density
- Power Failure Protection with Anti-Surge IC; featuring special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery
- Gigabyte Patented DualBIOS™ (UEFI) Design; means that your motherboard has both a ‘Main BIOS’ and a ‘Backup BIOS’, making users protected from BIOS failure due to virus attack, hardware malfunction, improper OC settings or power failure during the update process
- 5x (15µ) Gold Plated CPU Socket Design; enjoy absolute reliability and longevity for the CPU socket overtime, without having any concerns about corroded pins and bad contacts
Manufactured by: Gigabyte
Warranty provided by: Gigabyte
UPC No: 818313021502
Mfg Part No: GA-Z97M-DS3H
( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Gigabyte logos are registered trademarks of Gigabyte. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.