Lenovo ThinkServer RS140 Rackmount Server - 1U, 1-Way, Intel Core i3-4130 3.40GHz, 4GB DDR3 Memory, No HDD, DVDRW, No OS - 70F90007UXItem#: LQW-102521372 | Model#: 70F90007UX
Currently Out Of Stock!
Lenovo ThinkServer RS140 Server - 70F90007UX Product Details
Lenovo ThinkServer RS140 Rackmount Server
Enjoy ultimate flexibility with the enterprise-class, 1U, single-socket Lenovo ThinkServer RS140 Rackmount Server. This compact form factor has a 16.2" deep chassis and features outstanding support for embedded graphics CPUs. How is Lenovo ThinkServer RS140 Rackmount Server versatile for business? It's loaded with features, gives you the choice of a dual-chassis, and has a slim, 1U design. The RS140 runs a range of operating systems, including client OS capability for retail applications. It's among the quietest models in the industry, and it features easy-to-use, industry-standard management tools. Get the Lenovo ThinkServer RS140 Rackmount Server today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4th Generation Intel Core i3-4130 3.40GHz Processor; process data at high speed for improved performance
- 4GB (32GB Max) DDR3 SDRAM Memory; gives smooth multitasking ability to manage multiple tasks with ease
- ThinkServer RAID 100; RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10; saves and access data effectively from a RAID storage system.
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: Lenovo
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 70F90007UX
UPC No: 888631361079
Box Size: ( Length:36, Width:8, Depth:23)
Shipping Weight: 24.5500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 30pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: LQW-102521372
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.