HPE 5412R-92G-PoE+/4SFP (No PSU) v2 zl2 Switch - 4 Open Mini-GBIC / 8 Open Module Slots Up to 64 GbE Ports Freescale P2020 Dual Core @ 1.2 GHz 4 GB DDR3 SODIMM 785.7 Mpps 1.0 Tb/s - J9826AItem#: 13319370 | Model#: J9826A
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
HP 5412R-92G-PoE+/4SFP (No PSU) v2 zl2 Switch Product Details
HP 5412R-92G-PoE+/4SFP (No PSU) v2 zl2 Switch
Get a high-end PoE networking with advanced virtualization and security features using the HP 5412R-92G-PoE+/4SFP (No PSU) v2 zl2 Switch. This next-generation modular switch is designed to meet the enterprise requirements, SMB, or core deployment of a branch office. It features 92 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports, 4 open mini-GBIC (SFP) slots and 8 open module slots that can support a maximum of 64 10GbE ports or 284 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports or 196 mini-GBICs, or a combination. With the use of 5th generation HP Networking ASIC, hot-swappable modules and power supply, it provides uninterrupted power and allows swapping of modules with no impact on the network availability. It supports demanding network features such as hitless failover and robust virtualization, letting you to create a highly flexible, powerful and SDN-ready campus networking. The Layer 2 and 3 features combined with advanced DDOS protection, DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, ARP Protection, policy-based routing, and ACLs, effectively manages the QoS and end-to-end application priorities. Its Freescale P2020 dual core 1.2 GHz processor combined with 16 MB flash, 1 GB SD Card and 4 GB DDR3 SODIMM, provides 785.7 Mpps throughput with 1.0 Tb/s switching capacity at 2.0 Tb/s Switch fabric speed. With less than 2.9 µs and 2.0 µs latency for 1000 Mb and 10 Gb/s FIFO data transmission respectively, it provides high availability. The HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) along with RMON, XRMON and sFlow provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities. Order the HP 5412R-92G-PoE+/4SFP (No PSU) v2 zl2 Switch today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Autosensing Gigabit Ethernet ports; its sense the maximum speed possible on the network and provides optimum speed to the 10/10/1000 Mbps compatible devices
- Highly efficient modular Ethernet switch; with 785.7 Mpps throughput with 1.0 Tb/s switching capacity at 2.0 Tb/s Switch fabric speed, it is deal for SMB and branch office core deployments
- Power over Ethernet; simplify the networking with added stability by eliminating the need of multiple power adapter and power cords
- Wide scalability; with support for maximum 64 10GbE ports or 284 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports or 196 mini-GBICs, or a combination and robust virtualization of Layer 3, it easily manages the enterprise requirement
- Manageable switch and advance security features; provide enhanced security, flexibility and policy enforcement on different levels of network access.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
UPC No: 0888182309070
Mfg Part No: J9826A
( Length:19, Width:19, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 46.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.