Tripp Lite Row-Based Air Conditioning Unit - 33000 BTU, Active Cooling, Soft-Start Feature - SRXCOOL33KItem#: 13184785 | Model#: SRXCOOL33K
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $5,503.01 (35%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Tripp Lite Row-Based Air Conditioning Unit Product Details
Tripp Lite SRXCOOL33K Row-Based Air Conditioning Unit
The harder your data center, network closet or server room works, the more it heats up, leading to inefficient operation, weakened performance and raised cooling costs. In fact, cooling can consume more than half of the power used by a high-density installation—start saving power and money with Tripp Lite’s SRXCOOL33K today! The SRXCOOL33K provides 33,000 BTU of efficient, reliable cooling in a 42U rack form factor. It features cutting-edge components that limit inrush current and enable precision cooling adjustments to minimize power consumption, maximize cooling and improve your application efficiency.
By delivering cold air high in the cold aisle, the SRXCOOL33K promotes temperature uniformity from 1U to 42U, allowing your equipment to perform at its peak. Controlling the unit is simple with the intuitive LCD display, or control it from anywhere in the world with the included Modbus card or an optional network interface (Tripp Lite SNMPWEBCARD, sold separately). With hardwire input (user supplied IEC 309 32-amp set, optional) and exhaust connection directly into the drop ceiling, you can install the unit with no electrician or contractor necessary, saving on up-front installation costs. Maintenance is no-hassle due to the self-contained design, which requires no water collection tank or extra plumbing, while RoHS compliance and eco-friendly R410a refrigerant means you’ll never have to worry about meeting environmental standards.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 33,000 BTU (9.7kW) of cooling power with advanced airflow path; provides cooling efficiency across the room
- Variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve (EEV) enable precision cooling adjustments--no more wasteful, noisy cycling between off and full blast
- Maintenance-free unit; convenient to use and operate AC
- RoHS compliance; ensures that materials used is free from hazardous substances
Manufactured by: Tripp Lite
Warranty provided by: Tripp Lite
UPC No: 0037332178695
Mfg Part No: SRXCOOL33K
This Product is Oversized
( Length:47, Width:27, Depth:86)
Shipping Weight: 775.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Tripp Lite logos are registered trademarks of Tripp Lite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.