Lenovo M58P Desktop PC - Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 3.06GHz, 4GB DDR3 Memory, 2TB HDD, DVDRW, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (Off-Lease) - RB-LENOVODT00310014Item#: 1AS-102511348 | Model#: RB-LENOVODT00310014 |
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $120.00 (34%)
- In Stock (Details)
Lenovo M58P Desktop PC Product Details
Lenovo M58P Desktop PC
Get your business the Lenovo M58P Desktop PC. This PC has a 3.06GHz Core 2 Duo processor with 4GB of DDR3 RAM to give you sufficient speed and memory to perform all your business related tasks. You can expand the RAM up to 16GB. It also has a 2TB HDD to store all your valuable data. It comes with Windows 7 Professional 64-bit pre-installed that runs all the popular business applications.8 USB ports (2 Front and 6 Rear), Integrated Audio. Buy the Lenovo M58P Desktop PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Antivirus subscription 3 month free; to keep your computer safe
- 3.06GHz Core 2 Duo processor; High speed performance to cater to your needs.
- 4GB DDR3 RAM; reduces lag in applications to work more effectively.
- 2TB HDD capacity; provides enormous room to store your office files and documents
- DVDRW; reads and writes various disc formats
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit; Runs all popular business applications with ease.
THIS ITEM IS AN OFF-LEASE PRODUCT - SAVE RESOURCES AND SAVE GREEN
The term "Off-Lease" refers to a product that has been leased to, and used by, a customer, then returned to the leasing agent at the end of the lease period (typically 2 to 3 years). The leasing agent, or their third-party partner, inspects, repairs (if necessary), cleans, re-packages, and then offers the product for sale as "Off-Lease". Although we only purchase and sell the highest grade off-lease products some items will show signs of use, including minor scratches, slight wear on keyboards, etc. Purchasing off lease product saves you money, creates less waste and saves the resources that would be required to produce new products. If saving money and resources is important to you and you are not concerned with minor wear you should consider purchasing off-lease. Off lease products carry limited warranties through the original leasing agent or their third party refurbisher. See below for warranty details.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: AST
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB-LENOVODT00310014
UPC No: 616983301951
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:16, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 21.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: 1AS-102511348
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.