Lenovo M58P Desktop PC - Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06GHz, 4GB DDR3 Memory, 2TB HDD, DVDRW, Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (Off-Lease) - RB-LENOVODT00310014Item#: 1AS-102511348 | Model#: RB-LENOVODT00310014 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Lenovo Desktop PC - Refurb - RB-LENOVODT00310014 Product Details
Lenovo M58P Desktop PC
Lift up your business with the Lenovo M58P Desktop PC that comes packed with advanced techniques. It uses Windows 7 Professional 64-bit operating system to provide latest technology needed for your business. This desktop PC is equipped with Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06GHz processor that offers high-performance to deliver the professional results you need. It is supported with 4GB of DDR3 memory to increase the speed and boost your productivity. The 2TB HDD capacity provides enormous room to store your office files and documents. Plus, the Gigabit Ethernet provides maximum connectivity options. Purchase the Lenovo M58P Desktop PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core 2 Duo 3.06GHz processor; offers fast and efficient computing.
- 4GB DDR3 RAM; reduces lag in applications to work more effectively.
- 2TB HDD capacity; provides enormous room to store your office files and documents.
- DVDRW; reads and writes various disc formats.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit; Runs all popular business applications with ease.
- Corel WordPerfect Office 30 days free trial; an assembly of computer applications that provide a wide range of tools such as making spreadsheets, slideshows, and word documents.
- Winzip 30 days free trial; a program that primarily compresses multiple files together to allow easier transportability and storage between users.
- Internet Security 3 months free trial; to keep your computer safe.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY; incredible peace-of-mind with an except extraordinary service.
THIS ITEM IS AN OFF-LEASE PRODUCT - SAVE RESOURCES AND SAVE GREEN
The term "Off-Lease" refers to a product that has been leased to, and used by, a customer, then returned to the leasing agent at the end of the lease period (typically 2 to 3 years). The leasing agent, or their third-party partner, inspects, repairs (if necessary), cleans, re-packages, and then offers the product for sale as "Off-Lease". Although we only purchase and sell the highest grade off-lease products some items will show signs of use, including minor scratches, slight wear on keyboards, etc. Purchasing off lease product saves you money, creates less waste and saves the resources that would be required to produce new products. If saving money and resources is important to you and you are not concerned with minor wear you should consider purchasing off-lease. Off lease products carry limited warranties through the original leasing agent or their third party refurbisher. See below for warranty details.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: AST
UPC No: 616983301951
Mfg Part No: RB-LENOVODT00310014
( Length:20, Width:16, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 19.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.