Kingston HyperX Impact 4GB Laptop Memory Kit Product Details
Kingston HyperX Impact 8GB Notebook Memory Module
Kingston HyperX Impact 8GB Notebook Memory Module automatically recognizes the platform it’s plugged into and even auto overclocks to the highest frequency published with no need to adjust system BIOS settings. So you get extreme performance that supports notebooks and small form factor systems, using either AMD or the latest Intel CPU technologies with no hassle at all — even if you’re a newbie. The Impact module makes your game hotter while keeping your system cool. It has low voltage settings at 1.35V for less power consumption, reduced heat generation and quiet computing. Its slim, sleek new look lets you stand out in the crowd while the thin thermal label allows for installation in slim or ultra-slim notebooks. Best of all, HyperX Impact delivers high performance at a low cost. It’s gamer approved and backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary reliability. Get yours today!
- SO-DIMM form factor; features stylish and slim thermal label for an easy ¬fit
- Easy to install; automatic overclocking; plug-and-play functionality means no adjustments in BIOS needed
- Eco-friendly; low voltage settings for cooler and quieter computing
- Dual Channel
- Operating Temperature; 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature; -55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions; SO-DIMM: 30mm x 67.6mm
- Chipsets; Compatible with HM65, HM67, HM70, HM75, HM76, HM77, HM86, HM87, QM67, QM87, QS67, UM67 and UM77 Intel chipsets
Manufactured by: Kingston
Warranty provided by: Kingston
UPC No: 740617233346
Mfg Part No: HX316LS9IB/8
( Length:7, Width:2, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Kingston logos are registered trademarks of Kingston. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.