Kidde ProLine™ Dry-Chemical Commercial F Product Details
Be prepared; choose ProLine™ dry-chemical extinguishers for your commercial fire-suppression needs. Crystal-clear, step-by-step instruction label helps ensure effective use in a crisis. Easy-to-read, reliable pressure gauge simplifies inspections. Smooth-action, impact-resistant valve and lever ensure hassle-free operation. Lock-safe, easy-pull release pin minimizes accidental discharges without compromising emergency-reaction times. Rechargeable. Material(s): Steel Cylinder;Monoammonium Phosphate; Fire Class: A:Com.Combustibles/B:Flammable Liquids/C:Live Elec.Equip.; UL Rating: 10A-80B:C.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Dry-chemical fire extinguisher.
- Commercial, dry-chemical design.
- Crystal-clear, step-by-step instruction label.
- Easy-to-read, reliable pressure gauge.
- Impact-resistant valve and lever.
- Lock-safe, easy-pull release pin.
Manufactured by: KIDDE
Warranty provided by: KIDDE
Mfg Part No: 466206
UPC No: 047871662067
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 32.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: KDQ-102506195
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- KIDDE logos are registered trademarks of KIDDE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.