EVGA 750W POWER SUPPLY - 110-B2-0750-VR Product Details
Offering superior-quality performance, the EVGA SuperNOVA 750 B2 Power Supply Unit is the perfect choice for your system. Designed on the basis of the award-winning Gen2 series from EVGA, this PSU proves to be highly efficient. It offers 750W of continuous power, which ensures uninterrupted operation. Besides, its single-rail design delivers powerful performance.
Equipped with a double bearing fan of 140mm, it ensures optimum cooling with reduced system noise. Also, it features high-quality Japanese capacitors, which offer long-lasting performance. Being 80 Plus Bronze-rated, this EVGA power supply unit with 140mm fan proves to be highly efficient.
What it is and why you need it:
- EVGA 750 Watts power supply unit for 4th generation Intel Core processors
- 140mm sleeve bearing fan for superior cooling and silent operation
- Features floppy adapter, 24-pin ATX, 8-pin PCIE connector, SATA cable and more for added functionality
- MTBF of 100,000 hours ensures high reliability
- Weight: 7lbs.
- Dimensions: 85 x 150 x 180mm (H x W x L)
- Standards and Certifications: TUV, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, BSMI, WEEE and RoHS with ErP Lot 6 2013
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368027483
Mfg Part No: 110-B2-0750-VR
( Length:13, Width:5, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 7.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.