Intel Pentium Unlocked G3258 Processor Socket LGA1150 - Dual Core, 3MB Cache, 3.20GHz Max Speed, 2 Memory Channels, 16 Max PCI Express Lanes - BX80646G3258Item#: 13154278 | Model#: BX80646G3258
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core CPU Product Details
Intel® Pentium® Unlocked G3258 Processor
Upgrade your existing system by deploying the Intel® Pentium® Unlocked G3258 Processor. It’s a dual core Intel Pentium processor possesses a good speed of 3.2Ghz which not only conducts multi-tasking with ease but ensures that these multi-tasks are processed at faster rate. Possessing a LGA1150 compatible socket interface ensures that stable integration happens with your motherboard. The cache size of 3MB increases the accessing speed and efficiency of the processor, so that it can work more efficiently. Clubbed in with excellent features like Enhanced SpeedStep Technology, Intel Virtualization Technology, Intel 64 Technology Thermal Monitoring Techniques, and many more prove as an added advantage to the computer system where this processor is deployed. So, go ahead and order the Intel® Pentium® Unlocked G3258 Processor right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- LGA1150 processor interface; allows seamless multitasking and lets you to finish your work ahead of time
- 3.20GHz Speed; get a faster response time to all your task
- 3Mb cache; increases processor’s speed and efficiency
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 0735858284837
Mfg Part No: BX80646G3258
( Length:4, Width:4, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.