Crucial MX100 Series 512GB SSD - 2.5" Form Factor, SATA III, AES-256 Encryption, 20nm MLC NAND Flash - CT512MX100SSD1Item#: YRU-102499633 | Model#: CT512MX100SSD1
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
CrucialŽ MX100 Series 512GB SSD Product Details
Crucial MX100 Series 512GB SSD
Provide your PC with a reliable storage system using the Crucial MX100 2.5" SSD. In today's ever-evolving digital world, the demands for new interfaces and multitasking arises. Crucial's 30 years of commitment to bring quality ensures that each product is rigorously developed and tested. Whether you are a household user or a professional, this product delivers instantaneous boot times, blistering data transfer speeds, enhanced multitasking capacity, and rock-solid dependability. This TCG/Opal 2.0-compliant self-encrypting drive is combined with top-of-the-line technologies such as Crucial's own AES 256-bit hardware to make sure your critical data is secured and Self-monitoring, analysis, and reporting technology (S.M.A.R.T) command set. With this Crucial storage-state drive, you can process data in blistering speeds. It offers ample space for saving lots of files, thanks to its 512GB storage capacity. With its Adaptive Thermal monitoring feature, it dynamically adjusts power consumption to help reduce overheating. Manage your files efficiently with the reliable Crucial MX100 Series SSD!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 512GB storage capacity; provides ample space to hold your files and documents
- Quick boot times; operate your system instantaneously from the get go
- Encryption technology; offers top-of-the-line hardware-based data encryption to protect sensitive data
- Adaptive Thermal Protection; intelligently adjusts energy consumption based on usage demands
- Upgraded performance; take advantage of the latest storage technology that surpasses traditional hard drives
- Transformative performance: dramatically faster than a hard drive
- Nearly instantaneous boot times
- 550 MB/s sequential reads, 500 MB/s sequential writes, up to 90,000 IOPS random reads, up to 85,000 IOPS random writes
- Compatible with Microsoft eDriveŽ
- Includes top-level hardware encryption technology
- Industry-standard, 512-byte sector size support
- ATA modes supported; PIO mode 3, 4 / Multiword DMA mode 0, 1, 2 / Ultra DMA mode 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Extensive quality and reliability testing built into every drive
- Device sleep (DEVSLP), extreme low-power mode
|Crucial MX100 Series 512GB Solid State Drive|
The choice between speed and capacity is over. Choose both.
Traditionally, SSDs have offered powerful speeds and extra features, but at a high cost per gigabyte. Enter the Crucial MX100 SSD. Leveraging years of R&D and the latest NAND technology, the Crucial MX100 offers a low cost per GB, combined with unrelenting performance and one of the most complete feature sets available.
Micron quality - a higher level of reliability.
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest flash storage manufacturers in the world, the Crucial MX100 is backed by the same quality and innovation that has produced some of the world's most advanced memory and storage technologies. With over a thousand hours of prerelease validation testing and hundreds of SSD qualification tests, the Crucial MX100 has been thoroughly tried, tested, and proven. Make the switch to the Crucial MX100 SSD and start outlasting and outperforming your hard drive.
Feature-packed capacity. Proven reliability.
The Crucial MX100 provides plenty of cost-effective storage for your photos, music, videos, and documents - all while backing your data with a higher level of reliability than a hard drive or competing SSD.
Note: All trademarks are property of their respective owners. 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual usable capacity may vary.
Run your system longer than ever before - using less power.
Attain consistently fast speeds without compromising the reliability of your data.
Save on power costs and enjoy longer battery life.
Push your drive to the limit and avoid overheating.
Do more - faster.
Save and transfer files in seconds rather than minutes.
Manufactured by: Crucial
Warranty provided by: Crucial
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: CT512MX100SSD1
UPC No: 649528767721
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YRU-102499633
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Crucial logos are registered trademarks of Crucial. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.