GOAL ZERO 90110 Torch 250 Power Hub + Flashlight - LED, Li-NMC, Spot light: 15 hours (low), Flood light: 48 hours (low), 22 hours (high), 7 hours (high), USB portItem#: GZ9-102499614 | Model#: 90110
- Usually ships within 1 - 2 Business Days (Details)
GOAL ZERO 90110 Torch 250 Power Hub + Flashlight Product Details
GOAL ZERO 90110 Torch 250 Power Hub + Flashlight
The most reliable emergency LED light for any situation. Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand crank for bright light anywhere. Red light for emergencies, USB port to charge your phone. The Torch 250 Power Hub and Flashlight is the most versatile, reliable source of power and light for any situation. Boasting a powerful, 4,400mAh lithium battery, 250 total lumen output, a 1.5A USB port to charge your gear, as well as a built-in solar panel and hand crank, this multi-function flashlight is the only piece of gear you’ll need in an emergency.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes.
- Integrated USB port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
- Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
Manufactured by: Goal Zero
Warranty provided by: Goal Zero
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 90110
UPC No: 847974002971
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: GZ9-102499614
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Goal Zero logos are registered trademarks of Goal Zero. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.