GOAL ZERO 32202 Maintainer 10 Solar Charger Product Details
GOAL ZERO 32202 Maintainer 10 Solar Battery Charger
This plug-and-play solar trickle charger prevents the natural battery drain in 12V lead acid batteries found in cars, boats, recreational vehicles, tractors, etc. This natural drain tends to happen when 12V batteries are left unused during an off season. Lead acid batteries last longer when kept fully charged at all times, even when not in use. Also includes an in-line charge regulator to avoid over-charging and discharging. The Maintainer 10 is built to withstand the elements with tempered glass and a durable aluminum frame.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Built-in solar panel for complete plug-and-play battery protection. In-line charge controller never over-charges.
- Removable suction cups and durable loops for quick attachment. Long-lasting battery connectors.
- Tempered glass and aluminum frame to withstand the elements. Highly-efficient monocrystaline panel.
Manufactured by: Goal Zero
Warranty provided by: Goal Zero
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 32202
UPC No: 847974002674
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:13, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: GZ9-102499610
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Goal Zero logos are registered trademarks of Goal Zero. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.