Goal Zero Sherpa 100 Recharging Solar Kit - White LED, USB Port, 20 Watts - 42011Item#: GZ9-102499608 | Model#: 42011
Currently Out Of Stock!
Goal Zero Sherpa 100 Recharging Solar Kit - 42011 Product Details
Goal Zero Sherpa 100 Recharging Solar Kit - 42011
Designed to power all the gear in your kit, the Sherpa 100's versatile array of ports include two ultra-fast, smart USBs for phones and tablets, a 12V port for lights, an innovative port specifically for laptops, and a detachable AC inverter for DSLR cameras. The Sherpa 100 recharges from the wall, car, or from the sun with the included Goal Zero’s Nomad 20 solar panel.
- The USB port best charges all your medium USB powered devices
- Use the included laptop tips to power your laptop without the need of the laptop wall charger.
- Plug in your device just as you would to the wall with the removable inverter. (sold separately)
- sidecar port (chain, 9mm): 9-13V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter US (output, sold separately): 110V, up to 0.9 (100W max), 60Hz, modified sine wave
- AC inverter Int. (output, sold separately): 220V, up to 0.45A (100W max), 50Hz, modified sine wave
- charging port (input, 8mm, blue circle): 14-22V, up to 3A (45W max)
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- The Sherpa 100 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. For best experience, we recommend two Nomad 20 Solar Panels.
- The Sherpa 100 can be charged by being plugged into a regular wall outlet.
- The Sherpa 100 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter.
Supported Operating Systems:
Headlamp (4 Watt-Hours), Smartphone (5-7 Watt-Hours), GoPro® (5 Watt-Hours), Digital Camera (8 Watt-Hours), Tablet (25-42 Watt-Hours).
Manufactured by: Goal Zero
Warranty provided by: Goal Zero
UPC No: 847974002643
Mfg Part No: 42011
( Length:15, Width:11, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 13.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Goal Zero logos are registered trademarks of Goal Zero. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.