Intel® Celeron® G1850 2.9GHz Dual-Core CPU/Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD3 mATX MB/4GB DDR3 1600 ADATA XPG V1 Memory/2X LED Case Fan BundleItem#: M69-10046 | Model#: BX80646G1850 Bundle
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
INTEL G1850/GB B85/4GB/FAN BUNDLE Product Details
INTEL G1850/GB B85/4GB/FAN BUNDLE
This Bundle Includes:
- Intel Celeron G1850 Dual Core Desktop Processor - 2.9GHz, Socket LGA-1150, 2MB Smart Cache, 22nm - BX80646G1850
- ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3 1600, PC3-12800, Blue - AX3U1600C4G11-SD
- Kingwin CFBL-012LB LED Case Fan - 120mm, Blue
- Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD3 mATX Motherboard - LGA1150 Socket, Intel B85 Express Chipset, 1600MHz DDR3, SATA 6.0 Gb/s, 7.1-Channel Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0
Intel® Celeron® G1850 2 Core 2.9 GHz Processor - Qty:1
Intel Celeron G1850 Dual Core Processor
A PC with the improved Intel® Celeron® processor unites great performance with everyday tasks. You get reliable PC performance that lets you communicate with friends and family, enjoy entertainment online, and make the most of music and photos. An Intel Celeron processor delivers the Intel-level performance you expect and quality you can count on.
- Integrated Four Channel DDR3 Memory Controller
- 2MB Smart Cache
A-Data XPG V1.0 (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory - Qty:1
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module
Handling multiple tasks is a breeze when you have the ADATA XPG in your PC. This memory module comes with a 4GB DDR3 memory which delivers fast speeds, ensuring a smooth and seamless system performance. Integrate this into your system’s motherboard so you can finish more operations and be able to enhance your multitasking capabilities. Order the ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; boosts your system’s overall performance
- Fast memory speed; enhances your multitasking capabilities
Kingwin 120mm LED Case Fan - Qty:2
Kingwin 120mm LED Case Fan
Release out the heat from your system by opting for the Kingwin CFBL-012LB 120mm LED Case Fan. This 120mm LED Case Fan imparts much needed cooling for your desktop through its well designed blades which cut out the heat at a faster rate. With RPM speed of 950, airflow of 40 CFM and noise level of 19dBA make this fan a cool operator. The LEDs are built into the frame of the fan to add a splash of color to your case's interior for eye catching fun. Moreover, this fan is quiet, efficient, and simple in terms of installation. It improves airflow and reduces temperature ensuring optimum performance of your PC. Hence, place an order for the Kingwin 120mm LED Case Fan right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It :
- 19 dBA noise level; emits less noise while it’s in operation
- 100,000 Hours; works for great deal of time without any time lags
GIGABYTE GA-B85M-HD3 B85 mATX MB - Qty:1
GIGABYTE Intel® Motherboard
The GIGABYTE Intel® Motherboard is the right foundation for building a solid computing system. It comes built with an LGA1150 socket to provide secure connections with compatible 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium®/Celeron® Processors. It also features Intel® B85 Express Northbridge chipset. Using two slots, you can install up to 16GB of DDR3 memory to enhance your system’s multitasking capabilities. This MATX motherboard also includes 1 x PCI slot, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port, and 1 x DVI port. You can also connect to networks effortlessly with its Gigabit LAN connectivity. It also features four USB 3.0 ports that allows you to connect your PC to various compatible peripherals. Purchase the GIGABYTE Intel® Motherboard today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- LGA1150 socket; supports any 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/ i3, Pentium®/Celeron® Processor
- Gigabit LAN connectivity; allows you to seamlessly connect to networks
- USB 3.0 ports; offer stable and high speed connections with different PC peripherals
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Mfg Part No: BX80646G1850 Bundle
UPC No: 890552787937
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 4.0200 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M69-10046
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.