AMD A10-7700K Quad-core APU/Asus A55BM-E mATX MB/8GB DDR3 1600 PNY XLR8 Memory/2X LED Case Fan BundleItem#: M69-00057 | Model#: AD770KXBJABOX Bundle
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
- $159.99* After Rebate
AMD A10-7700K/ASUS A55 MB/8GB DDR3/FAN BUNDLE Product Details
AMD A10-7700K/ASUS A55 MB/8GB DDR3/FAN BUNDLE
This Bundle Includes:
- AMD A10-7700K X4 Black Edition With Radeon Socket FM2+ R7 APU - Quad Core - AD770KXBJABOX
- Asus A55BM-E Motherboard AMD Socket FM2+, AMD A55 FCH, MicroATX
- PNY XLR8 8GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3, 1600 MHz, PC3-12800, CL 9, 1.5V - MD8192SD3-1600-X9
- Kingwin 120mm Red LED Case Fan - 120mm, Long Life Bearing, 950 RPM, 40 CFM - CFR-012LB
AMD A10-7700K X4 Black Edition With Radeon - Qty:1
AMD A10-7700K X4 Black Edition
To obtain a powerful PC experience opt for the AMD A10-7700K X4 Black Edition. This black edition AMD Quad-core processor is accompanied with AMD A-Series APU, accelerating the processing rate in comparison to the normal processing rate. The integrated Radeon R7 Graphics which include AMD Eyefinity technology and AMD TrueAudio Technology unleash immersive gaming experience with brilliant sound effects. It is through this APU, that you can easily view four times higher resolutions than HD, without making any compromises on a single detail. The AMD Mantle3 technology raises your gaming experience to a larger scale with hyper-efficient performance. So, don’t wait too long, order the AMD A10-7700K X4 Black Edition as soon as possible!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AMD Mantle3 Technology; raises your gaming experience to an exceptional level
- AMD TrueAudio Technology; provides dazzling sound effects while you’re playing games
- Quad-Core Processor; makes processing of tasks much faster than the normal speed
Get more of what you want with an AMD A-Series APU
We changed the game for PCs by revolutionizing the APU which combines the power of a multicore CPU with AMD Radeon™ graphics all in one energy-efficient chip.
- Unlock your system’s full potential with HSA-enabled APUs
- Experience a new level of immersion with AMD TrueAudio technology 1
- Blaze through apps with AMD Turbo Core technology 2
- Use AMD Mantle technology 3 to raise your game to unprecedented levels with hyper-efficient performance
- Get extreme performance with Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, featuring supercharged AMD Radeon™ R7 graphics. 4
So what is HSA, exactly?
Your APU with HSA = A team of specialists
You can think of HSA as a team with different players lending their unique talents to form one powerful unit. The CPU leads the system through everyday tasks. The GPU can zoom its way through tasks that are particularly data-intensive. Other components work together with the CPU and GPU in various, specialized processing tasks. With each member of the team performing a task that is especially suited to it, the efficiencies are designed to give you an enormous boost in performance.?
AMD True-Audio Technology – what’s the difference?
Your games now sound as good as they look 1
The expectations of gamers have never been higher. Graphics quality and processing speed have advanced rapidly, and the games of today are light years ahead of those from just a few years ago. But advancements in game audio have been more sporadic and less widely adopted. Sound is a critically important part of the immersive experience for gamers and sound engineers are eager to advance their art, but they haven’t enjoyed the same kind of attention that continually drives graphics improvements. That is, until now.
AMD’s Revolutionary Mantle
AMD’s Mantle is a groundbreaking graphics API that promises to transform the world of game development to help bring better, faster games to the PC. Read on to discover how AMD is working with the game development community to revolutionize the PC gaming experience.
What Mantle does
Mantle is the harmony of three essential ingredients:
Mantle reduces the CPU’s workload by giving developers a way to talk to the GPU directly with much less translation. With less work for the CPU to do, programmers can squeeze much more performance from a system, delivering the greatest benefits in gaming systems where the CPU can be the bottleneck.
What it means for gamers
Now that Mantle has freed up some extra CPU capacity, we expect Mantle will lead to better games, and more of them, since Mantle makes game development easier.
That’s not all Mantle will do for gamers. By shifting work to the GPU, a mid-range or older CPU isn’t the same handicap it was before. With Mantle, the GPU becomes the critical part of the system, and GPU upgrades will have a bigger impact than before.
Current Mantle Games
Primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality
Available on select AMD Radeon™ R7 series, R9 series and HD 7000 series graphics cards, the visionary Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture is a radically new approach to the design of a consumer GPU, making it a top choice for gamers who expect the best.
Designed to push not only the boundaries of DirectX® 11 gaming, the GCN Architecture is also AMD's first design specifically engineered for general computing. Representing the cutting edge of AMD’s graphics expertise, GCN GPUs are more than capable of handling workloads-and programming languages-traditionally exclusive to the main processor. Coupled with the dramatic rise of GPU-aware programming languages like C++ AMP and OpenCL™, the GCN Architecture is the right architecture at the right time.
- AMD TrueAudio™ technology is offered on select AMD Radeon™ R9 and R7 200 Series GPUs and is designed to improve acoustic realism. Requires an enabled game or application. Not all audio equipment supports all audio effects; additional audio equipment may be required for some audio effects. Not all products feature all technologies—check with your component or system manufacturer for specific capabilities.
- AMD Turbo Core technology is available only with select AMD A-Series accelerated processing units.
- Mantle application support is required.
- The GCN architecture and its associated features (AMD Enduro™, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, DDM Audio, and 28nm production) are exclusive to the AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M, HD 7800M and HD 7900M Series Graphics and select AMD A-Series APUs. Not all technologies are supported in all system configurations—check with your system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
Asus A55BM-E FM2+ mATX Motherboard - Qty:1
AMD A55M-E Motherboard
Take a leap ahead with the AMD A55M-E Motherboard. This high end MicroATX motherboard features an FM2+ Socket and supports AMD Athlon or AMD A-Series processor. It has 2 DDR3 slots and can hold a maximum of 32GB RAM. It has 4 USB ports, a DVI-D Port as well as a VGA Port. It has six SATA3Gb/s ports headers for adding all the storage you need. The Realtek chip sports 8-channel HD audio while the board supports AMD Dual graphics to empower the visuals. Buy the AMD A55M-E Motherboard and upgrade to the future.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AMD Dual Graphics; supports up to 2 graphic cards to enhance visual output
- FM2+ Socket; can support AMD Athlon or A-Series processor for a high end usage experience
- Two DDR3 RAM Slots; add upto 32GB memory for lag free application usage
|GeForce GT 640 Video Card|
APU and Chipset Features
|AMD® A55 FCH(Hudson D2)
AMD Radeon™ Dual Graphics is an exclusive technology only available to AMD platforms. It allows AMD APUs and selected AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 series graphics cards to work together, delivering an unrivalled 3D gaming graphics quality and performance. By combining both the discrete and integrated graphics processors, gamers can now enjoy faster and smoother frame rates on any latest gaming titles.
PNY XLR8 8GB Desktop Memory Module - Qty:1
PNY XLR8 8GB Desktop Memory Module
Choose the PNY XLR8 8GB Desktop Memory Module and experience fast and efficient PC performance all the time. This memory module provides your system with an 8GB memory, offering unmatched PC performance that can keep you going with your daily computing tasks. It also lets you accomplish multiple tasks in just seconds as it utilizes a DDR3-1600MHz memory speed. Increase your system’s overall performance to new heights with the XLR8 desktop memory module. Order the PNY XLR8 8GB Desktop Memory Module right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8GB memory; delivers unparalleled PC performance
- DDR3 - 1600MHz memory speed; offers fast and efficient PC-handling capabilities
Kingwin CFR-012LB 40.0 CFM 120mm Fan - Qty:2
Kingwin 120mm Red LED Case Fan
Provide excellent ventilation for your PC case with the Kingwin 120mm Red LED Case Fan. It delivers a high performance and is designed for up to 100,000 hours of life expectancy. With its special high profile fan blades, it offers maximum rotational speed and optimum airflow for superior cooling efficiency. This high performance case fan delivers up to 40CFM of airflow for optimal heat dissipation. The fan produces 19 db-A noise level for extremely silent operation. The LEDs are built into the frame of the fan to add a splash of color to your case's interior for eye catching fun. It improves airflow and reduces temperature ensuring optimum performance of your PC. Don't wait, get your Kingwin 120mm Red LED Case Fan today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 19 dBA; does not release unwanted noise while in operation
- Red LED; generates an appealing display and consumes less power
- 100,000 Life Hours; has a long life expectancy
- 120mm fan; provides better airflow by quietly drawing heat from the component
- Special high profile fan blades for maximum air flow
- Provide excellent ventilation for your PC cases
- Design for up to 100,000 hrs life expectancy
- High performance
- High reliability
- 3 Pin/4 Pin Connector
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Mfg Part No: AD770KXBJABOX Bundle
UPC No: 890552786381
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M69-00057
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.