Gigabyte Brix Ultra Compact PC i5-3337U/Intel (Refurbished)Item#: GGG-101750293 RF | Model#: GB-XM11-3337 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
Gigabyte BRIX GB-XM11-3337 (rev. 1.0) - Cor REFURB Product Details
Gigabyte BRIX GB-XM11-3337 (rev. 1.0) - Mini PC
The Gigabyte BRIX GB-XM11-3337 (rev. 1.0) - Mini PC lets you experience high quality computing from a compact design. Equipped with Intel Core i5 (3rd Generation) 3337U / 1.8 GHz processor, it gives you a very efficient and fast processing performance. Install your storage drive and its SO DIMM 204-pin Socket to integrate a memory module with up to 16GB DDR3 capacity. You can enjoy amazing visual performance while watching your movies and other digital content as it comes with Intel HD Graphics 4000 Graphics Processor. The two USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI port, a Mini Display Port and a LAN port lets you connect to different devices. Also, get uninterrupted network connectivity with the Gigabit Ethernet 802.11b/g/n connection. This mini PC doesn’t include HDD or any OS. Order the Gigabyte BRIX GB-XM11-3337 (rev. 1.0) - Mini PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel Core i5 (3rd Generation) 3337U / 1.8 GHz processor; gives you a very efficient and fast processing performance
- SO DIMM 204-pin Socket; can integrate a memory module with up to 16GB DDR3 capacity
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 Graphics Processor; enjoy amazing visual performance while watching your movies and other digital content
- Gigabit Ethernet 802.11b/g/n; gives you uninterrupted network connectivity
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: GIGABYTE
Warranty provided by: GIGABYTE
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: GB-XM11-3337
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: GGG-101750293 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- GIGABYTE logos are registered trademarks of GIGABYTE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.