HP Officejet Pro 8620 A7F65A e-All-in-One Multifunction Color Inkjet Printer - Plain Paper Print, Desktop, Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, and WebItem#: HQR-102408918 | Model#: A7F65A
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $100.00 (33%)
- $199.99Refurbished from $179.96
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Wi-Fi e-All-in-one Printer Product Details
HP Officejet Pro 8620 A7F65A e-All-in-One Printer
Print eye-catching color marketing materials for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers. Depend on a printer with an up to 30,000-page monthly duty cycle-the perfect fit for reliable color printing. Transform your workflow with this All-in-One Printer's ability to Fax, Copy, Print, and Scan. Need to complete big jobs? Grab an extra set of HP Original ink cartridges and upgrade paper capacity with an optional 250-sheet tray (Sold Separately). Set the pace for success with fast printing speeds—up to 21 ppm black-and-white and 16.5 ppm color. The HP Officejet Pro 8620 A7F65A e-All-in-One Printer has everything for your business needs!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Easily manage all your tasks and access apps; just tap and swipe the 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) touchscreen.
- Print two-sided pages fast - up to 10 pages per minute (ppm) black-and-white and 9 ppm color.
- Print with just a touch from your NFC-enabled smartphone and tablet.
- HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer
- Automatic two-sided printing accessory
- HP 950 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge (~1000 pages)
- HP 951 Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge: composite yield (~700 pages)
- HP 951 Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge: composite yield (~700 pages)
- HP 951 Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge: composite yield (~700 pages)
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- Setup poster
- Getting started guide
- CD-ROMs (for software, Windows and Mac printer drivers, and User's Guide)
- [Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies]
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only). Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8 or v 10.9.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: How To Select The Best Large Format Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer InkJet Cartridges
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
- Technology Tip: Turning Off Your Printer
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: A7F65A
UPC No: 888182021514
Box Size: ( Length:26, Width:21, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 36.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 42pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: HQR-102408918
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.