MakerBot Replicator Mini MP05925 3D Printer Product Details
MakerBot Replicator Mini MP05925 3D Printer
Trust in a 3D printer that's durable, reliable, and easy to use. Experiment with a wide range of forms, colors, and textures. On-board camera with 320 x 240 resolution for print monitoring and easy sharing to MakerBot Thingiverse and social networks. Accessible through MakerBot Desktop and MakerBot Mobile. Automatically takes reference pictures of final prints and saves them to your cloud storage library. Transform a small desk in your home or classroom into an exciting creativity center.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Send the file via Wi-Fi or the included USB cable.
- Supported file types STL, OBJ, Thing, MakerBot.
- Experiment with a wide range of forms, colors, and textures.
Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu, Fedora)
Manufactured by: MakerBot Industries LLC
Warranty provided by: MakerBot Industries LLC
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: MP05925
UPC No: 817913011722
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:17, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 23.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: MKE-102408780
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- MakerBot Industries LLC logos are registered trademarks of MakerBot Industries LLC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.