Ooma Telo VOIP Home Service - OOMATELO2 Product Details
Ooma Telo VOIP Home Service
The Ooma Telo VOIP Home Service is a revolutionary device that will free you of expensive home phone bills. Ooma Telo VOIP Home Service will provide you with voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting and many other features you probably wont expect from an affordable home service. Not only is the features top of the line, but so is the built-in technology. Ooma Telo VOIP Home Service uses PureVoice HD Technology to deliver superior sound quality under extreme conditions. Other technologies such as Advanced voice compression, Wire-speed QoS, Encrypted calls and Adaptive Redundancy brings the magic of the Ooma Telo VOIP Home Service alive.
No need to purchase another phone. Youll be able to use your regular home phone with the Ooma Telo VOIP Home Service. Just simply activate your Ooma Telo VOIP Home Service online, plug in your high speed internet and plug in your regular home phone. Its that easy! With a simple installation thats packed with many features, how can you say no? Purchase the Ooma Telo VOIP Home Service today and say good bye to high price home phone services.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Free U.S. Calling; after purchase of the Ooma Telo (Applicable taxes and fees apply).
- Voicemail, Caller-ID, Call-waiting, One-touch voicemal access, Online call log, Fax mode, Caller-ID Blocking, Remote voice retrieval, Call hold, Call return, Optional bluetooth adapter, Online preferences, Worldwide Ooma-to-Ooma calling, 911 service, Online Voicemail playback, area code selection, encrypted calls, 911 email and text alerts, Online phonebook, 7/10-Digit dialing
- Ooma PureVoice™ HD; Delivers superior voice quality and reliability, even under extreme conditions.
- Keep your current phone number or get a new number in any area code.
Manufactured by: ooma Inc.
Warranty provided by: ooma Inc.
Mfg Part No: OOMATELO2
UPC No: 892943002445
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: OQ3-102408326
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ooma Inc. logos are registered trademarks of ooma Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.