Cobra Floating VHF Radio Product Details
Cobra Floating VHF Radio
For a perfect communication device on water, opt for the Cobra Floating VHF Radio. It provides adjustable 6W VHF transmission for long and short range communications. The Noise-Cancelling Microphone allows you to have clear communication by blocking the surrounding disturbances. Its Tri-watch feature allows you to keep watch on 3 channels simultaneously (channel 16 and two channels of your need) for any new messages. The unlimited scanning of memory channels allows you to program and speed up the communication process. Its floating and submersible features prevent it from any damage due to accidental falls in water, while the BURP feature improves speaker performance by vibrating water out of the speaker. With the full access to all NOAA weather channels you can plan your way ahead to reach the destination. Order the Cobra Floating VHF Radio now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Adjustable 6W VHF Radio; allows you to select between 1, 3 and 6 Watts for short and long range communication
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone; ensures to have clear communication by blocking background noise
- NOAA weather channels and alerts; informs you about the latest weather status to plan your way ahead
- Floating and submersible feature; prevent the radio from damage due to accidental fall in the water
Manufactured by: Cobra Electronics Corp.
Warranty provided by: Cobra Electronics Corp.
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: MR HH350W FLT
UPC No: 28377201745
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YWR-102407093
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cobra Electronics Corp. logos are registered trademarks of Cobra Electronics Corp.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.